Really Old Server status thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the map updating?

Is the map updating?

The program that makes the map hasn't been updated to the new world format. He says he's working on it, so hopefully in the next few days we'll be able to get it updating again.

Rebooted the pc and reloaded the spout-exe, but it still keeps crashing as soon as I move my mouse too fast. Whatever...

You need to talk to the Spoutcraft guys.

[17:39] <thomas> mh
[17:41] <@PacketCollision> not sure what the issue is
[17:41] <thomas> Err...
[17:41] <thomas> I might have an idea.
[17:41] <+Zeeall> yeah...
[17:41] <+Zeeall> something happened
[17:41] <@PacketCollision> DID SOMEONE MAKE A LARGE EXPLOSION?
[17:42] * +Zeeall looks at thomas

Sorry PC. :/

[17:39] <thomas> mh
[17:41] <@PacketCollision> not sure what the issue is
[17:41] <thomas> Err...
[17:41] <thomas> I might have an idea.
[17:41] <+Zeeall> yeah...
[17:41] <+Zeeall> something happened
[17:41] <@PacketCollision> DID SOMEONE MAKE A LARGE EXPLOSION?
[17:42] * +Zeeall looks at thomas

Sorry PC. :/

No problem. After downloading the map to my home computer, using MCEdit to delete the 57k TNT blocks that were causing java to run out of heap space while trying to render the explosion, and uploading the map again, everything is working fine. :p

PS: I've disabled TNT on the creative world to prevent this sort of tomfoolery in the future.

Last edited:
No problem. After downloading the map to my home computer, using MCEdit to delete the 57k TNT blocks that were causing java to run out of heap space while trying to render the explosion, and uploading the map again, everything is working fine. :p

PS: I've disabled TNT on the creative world to prevent this sort of tomfoolery in the future.

aww so the canon is not working anymore :(

I always thought a WorldEdit free-for-all would be a good idea.

so i was told that "don't destroy landscape" in in the creative rulz and was told to do something about it :p
PAcket, what can we do about it? (other than ban for a x-ammount of time)

Let me throw in some words here:

Also it seems as I took the blame for all the shit here, and I didn't really mind so far, I don't intend to get banned or crap like that for something I was just spectating.. :tvhappy:.
I was just the one to "go do daddy and tell him we broke the toy", namely PacketCollision..:mrgreen:. So if you actually wanna "do" something:nazibanned:, do it to whoever you like, but not me ;).

Last edited:
Also, people needs to stop fucking with other peoples buildings mmmkay...

I have no fucking idea what all that "fucking with other peoples buildings" is about. I have seen nobody touch any god damn building in the past week.

i have only seen some engines, tnt-cannon and more engines, but haven't seen any "fucking with other people buildings" eighter.

As far as I've heard, the cannons still work; there's just no explosion damage.

I fixed (hopefully) WorldEdit permissions, so everyone who has build permissions on the creative world should be able to use all of its commands.

I've been procrastinating on setting up a region-protection plugin, but maybe now is the time to buckle down and get it working.

Here's what I deleted:

Before:

tnt57k2.jpg

After (login after server-restart, and before next crash):

tnt2.jpg

As we can see, it barely started the detonation, it was not even half way through and it didn't even start to apply the world-damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.