Really Old Server status thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey the signs+chest autofill ting doesn't work :(
when the 1.7 comes could you make it work again. :)

so thanks to my incopetence of trying to surface from rob's cave has made the server shutdown.
it went like this:
1. warped to his cave
2. used the admin-compass to go to surface
3. tried to use the same compass to the get t next hill
4. ????
5. prof... Got kicked out of the server

and when Quiky went to see the server, the place where i was Had been corrupted :O

SO MY HUMBLES APOLOGIES!

ps. i allready punished myself by donating blood to red cross finland yesterday, and today i got cheese slicer from them :D

^:rofl:

Until I meet you next month I'm picturing you as Mr bean, going around breaking things. :D

Server is temporarily offline while I repair some sections of the world that are corrupt.

I'll look into upgrading it to 1.7 if PacketCollision is unavailable to do so.

Repair is cranking away.. in the meantime, enjoy some stats.
The world as of July 4, 2011- 375 regions, 325,104 chunks.
7,703,887,872 blocks in the world. 7.7 Billion. BILLION.

1 Block is equal to 1sq meter, the current surface area of the map is 60,186,624 sq meters / 60.1 sq kilometers.

Server is back online with 1.6.6. 1.7 sometime later once we are able to check all the plugins.

Server is on 1.7.2 now. I didn't notice any major errors in the logs, but I don't have a computer that can play it, so y'all will have to tell me what is broken :p

(Double-posting rather than just editing my previous post so that people will realize there's new info)

The Bukkit team was surprised by the 1.7.3 update, and had just introduced some unstable features into the codebase. They're finishing up testing those features and making sure there are no upcoming releases from Mojang before they release a 1.7.3-compatible server.

Basically, this means: stay on 1.7.2!

There is now a 1.7.3 bukkit out.

I have upgraded the server. I don't have a computer that can play minecraft though, so please let me know what is and isn't working. I've heard that Minecart Mania is not compatible yet, and the developer is on hiatus until September, so I don't know if it will get fixed.

Last edited:
Is there any chance I could be whitelisted on the server? Would like to have a poke around and I might even play on it full time if I like it. :p

The current server I play on is pretty much dead and/or full of children. <_<

Edit: Should probably add, my username on Minecraft is the same as here - WilliamTM.

Last edited:
Is there any chance I could be whitelisted on the server? Would like to have a poke around and I might even play on it full time if I like it. :p

The current server I play on is pretty much dead and/or full of children.
Sure, consider yourself added. I should warn you that our server has been pretty dead too as of late. I for one have been being kept too busy by my real-world obligations to play (that and I don't actually have a computer capable of rendering it at more than about 2fps at the moment).

Last edited:
Well, Galantti crashed the server... again. Right above my house that I'd just put a couple hours work into.

Yup...

QGOSN.jpg

aar8C.jpg

for a limited time i shall post this, as a a gratitude for the awsome pic

red_beard_shades.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.