??????????????????? ????

Translated back to English:
I think that we would like to set the mother like the stock rotary rock machine

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

I think that we hope sets keeps in stock the rotary rock device's mother likely

Translated to French:
Je pense que nous esp?rons que les positionnements maintient dans les actions la m?re du dispositif rotatoire de roche probablement

I think that we hope that positionings probably maintains in the actions the mother of the rotatory device of rock

Translated to German:
Ich denke, dass wir hoffen, dass positionings vermutlich in den Aktionen die Mutter der rotierenden Einheit des Felsens beibeh?lt

I think that we hope that positionings probably in the internal messages the mother of the rotary unit of the rock maintains

Translated to Italian:
Penso che speriamo che positionings probabilmente nei messaggi che interni la madre dell'unit? rotatoria della roccia mantiene

Task that we probably hope that positionings in the messages that internal the mother of the rotatoria unit of the cliff maintains

Translated to Portuguese:
Encarregue-se que n?s esperamos provavelmente que positionings nas mensagens que interno a matriz da unidade do rotatoria do penhasco mantem

It is charged that we probably wait that positionings in the messages that internal the matrix of the unit of the rotatory one of the cliff keeps

Translated to Spanish:
Se carga que esperamos probablemente que los positionings en los mensajes que interno la matriz de la unidad de la rotativa del acantilado guarda

Load that we probably waited for that positionings in the messages that internal the matrix of the unit of the rotating one of the steep guard

Right, let's try this again:

Original English Text:
I want to cock your mother like a jackhammer

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:
Je pense que nous esp?rons que les positionnements maintient dans les actions la m?re du dispositif rotatoire de roche probablement

I think that we hope that positionings probably maintains in the actions the mother of the rotatory device of rock

Translated to German:
Ich denke, dass wir hoffen, dass positionings vermutlich in den Aktionen die Mutter der rotierenden Einheit des Felsens beibeh?lt

I think that we hope that positionings probably in the internal messages the mother of the rotary unit of the rock maintains

Translated to Italian:
Penso che speriamo che positionings probabilmente nei messaggi che interni la madre dell'unit? rotatoria della roccia mantiene

Task that we probably hope that positionings in the messages that internal the mother of the rotatoria unit of the cliff maintains

Encarregue-se que n?s esperamos provavelmente que positionings nas mensagens que interno a matriz da unidade do rotatoria do penhasco mantem

It is charged that we probably wait that positionings in the messages that internal the matrix of the unit of the rotatory one of the cliff keeps

Translated to Spanish:
Se carga que esperamos probablemente que los positionings en los mensajes que interno la matriz de la unidad de la rotativa del acantilado guarda

Load that we probably waited for that positionings in the messages that internal the matrix of the unit of the rotating one of the steep guard

One for the money, two for the show:

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

Great Success!

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

Let's see how far one can take this...

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

This is way more amusing than it should be. :lol:

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

For those wondering, it only works if there's a post after mine, and to continue the pattern, I have to quote the other post each time.

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

And another!

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

Do dee do..

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

Fun fact I learned while making this thread: the forum software won't let you make two posts within 30 seconds of each other (5 minutes if the two posts have the exact same content).

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

The timecodes on YouTube videos are a convenient way to keep track of time in 30-second increments.

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

Oh sure, using an actual clock is even more convenient, but nowhere near as fun! :mrgreen:

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

I can do it, too!
RecursionThread-FinalGearcomForums.jpg

:p j/k

Especially when the video is of a guy dressed as a rabbit dressed as Elvis.

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

...going bowling.

And nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You broked mah recursion streak! :lol:

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

Thank you for this valuable insight into how to break a forum. I appreciate your service and do hope to do business more in the future.

edit: lets try that again
edit edit: looks like I broke the forum breaking... it's showing the whole quote...

Original English Text:

Translated to Japanese:
??????????????????? ????

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

Translated to French:

Translated to German:

Translated to Italian:

Translated to Spanish:

... The fuck?

My brain hurts, but more importantly, I'm famous! :D