??????????????????? ????

Translated back to English:
I think that we would like to set the mother like the stock rotary rock machine

Translated to Chinese:
??????????????????? ???

I think that we hope sets keeps in stock the rotary rock device's mother likely

Translated to French:
Je pense que nous esp?rons que les positionnements maintient dans les actions la m?re du dispositif rotatoire de roche probablement

I think that we hope that positionings probably maintains in the actions the mother of the rotatory device of rock

Translated to German:
Ich denke, dass wir hoffen, dass positionings vermutlich in den Aktionen die Mutter der rotierenden Einheit des Felsens beibeh?lt

I think that we hope that positionings probably in the internal messages the mother of the rotary unit of the rock maintains

Translated to Italian:
Penso che speriamo che positionings probabilmente nei messaggi che interni la madre dell'unit? rotatoria della roccia mantiene

Task that we probably hope that positionings in the messages that internal the mother of the rotatoria unit of the cliff maintains

Translated to Portuguese:
Encarregue-se que n?s esperamos provavelmente que positionings nas mensagens que interno a matriz da unidade do rotatoria do penhasco mantem

It is charged that we probably wait that positionings in the messages that internal the matrix of the unit of the rotatory one of the cliff keeps

Translated to Spanish:
Se carga que esperamos probablemente que los positionings en los mensajes que interno la matriz de la unidad de la rotativa del acantilado guarda

Load that we probably waited for that positionings in the messages that internal the matrix of the unit of the rotating one of the steep guard

Yeah... lol. I can't do it. Don't know how apparently.

I guess that's a good thing?

vBulletin no likey the asian letters

I love how you just said "I want to cock your mother like a jackhammer" in eight different languages on the vBulletin serious business forums. :lol:
The full message text needs to be known so it can be reproduced. ;)

Oh, and thread fixed BTW. :p

Last edited: