Redline: The Movie

This movie make the Fast & The Furious look like a highbrow Fellini film endlessly discussed in intellectual circles.

i know the movie will suck, but the cars should balance out the shity storieline

This is just Fastlane with a bigger budget. So, erm, shit.

^Would any reasonable person stand right next to a car a crash unprotected?

A friend first gave me a link to the trailer and I can say it was a 2-3mins waste of my life. Not only did I not see any semblance of a plot but it's just a bunch of high school drop outs sitting on cars and pretending to drive for the camera. I'll go to a car show if I want to see women and cars at least I can sit on the hoods myself.

The release i here is pretty soon, and your right it has no real plot, but seeing those cars is already a reason to see it, but bad luck for me as this film won't be released in Australia.

I watch the movie Redline today. The story is kinda bad, but I went to that movie to watch exotic cars. There were many thing is...fake, for example, that guys drive the black SLR from LA to Las Vegas in 1 hours 45 minutes with 200 mph, have he ever stop for fuel? but that was pretty cool. And that "flying" Diablo was kinda cool too..
Over all......alittle heartache?? cant watch they keep crashing those exotic cars....

by far and away the worst movie i have ever seen, i actually was embarrassed to be at all "related" to the type of people who made this movie by being a car person, i drove my car home slowly because i didn't wan't anybody to think i had anything to do with the movie

i know that sounds retarded, but trust me its nothing compared to the movie,

if you want a TnA movie with a bit of action and a actual storyline and good acting/soundtract etc, go see "Grindhouse"

Fucking retarded. And not just because they destroyed a Carrera GT, an SLR, and a Diablo that's blatantly a kit car in one of the most hilariously melodramatic and funniest scenes I've witnessed since I saw Mission to Mars at a friend's birthday once. The acting...I don't know. I'm surprised people can still get away with making such crap these days.

Nice tits though.

Just watched this. I was so bored in the middle I just want to see the last race. I know the story will be bad, I was hoping to see some nice exotic cars in action. But the driving sucks. This movie makes F&F3 seem like a good movie. The "track" the race on is so simple it's stupid, and the video is so obviously sped up. At least F&F3 has some nice drifting, this has none. Definitely a waste of time.

Since Australia didn't show this movie, I downloaded it. The story is bad, worse than FF and the way they filmed the driving/racing are so bad. You can tell it when you watch the first five mins when he drives to Vegas in SLR in 1:45... not just the story but how they filmed it...

Only good thing about it is i get to see the Konigsegg ccx with the roof off

im surprised they made profit for it.

Watching this Film was great ... it made me realise something, made me learn a lesson for life. I love cars. But I don?t love them that much. Not to a Point were my Brain is getting hurt and is actually taking damage. This Film is close to torture, it?s so bad I can?t put in in words. I?d happily watch some Uwe Boll after this, smiling in admiration what a great director he seems ... compared to this. And I really hate Boll?s Movies ...

This movie makes the Fast & The Furious look like a highbrow Fellini film endlessly discussed in intellectual circles.

Bang on!

Uwe Boll is a fucking genius in comparison these hacks.

The worst move I have ever seen, so sad could of been good.

No, it couldn't.