Someone Else's Problem: Redliner's Ferrari Wannabe

Roughly USD20k. I?ll take it out and find out.;)

You should update your "car(s):" in your profile unless you're really digging that Chevy Celta :p

I actually like the Palio Adventure as well. I know it's just a normal Palio with some body cladding and raised ride height but the ground clearance probably makes sense in Brazil.

You should update your "car(s):" in your profile unless you're really digging that Chevy Celta :p

True! I forgot about that. :)

I actually like the Palio Adventure as well. I know it's just a normal Palio with some body cladding and raised ride height but the ground clearance probably makes sense in Brazil.

For driving in gravel/dirt roads, like we do when chasing butterflies, it?s working well for 2 years now. When driving on tarmac, it?s a bit noisy and floaty, but it?s not bad at all.

Thank you!

Also, can?t wait for the next trackday.

Which tracks? EHMAHGERD PICS!

Every time I see a Mazda2 or something out here, I really wish more people would take more little FWD hatches around. Really, really.

Every time I see a Mazda2 or something out here, I really wish more people would take more little FWD hatches around. Really, really.

Well, then feel free to buy and track a FWD hatch instead of the El Porschino :p

btw: Mazda 2 reminds me of Andrew beating that thing around H2R :D

Which tracks? EHMAHGERD PICS!

I have three tracks that offer trackdays and are not in another state:
-Velopark
dm_stock2010_autodromo_velopark.jpg

Velopark+1.jpg

-Santa Cruz do Sul
BRA%20Santa%20Cruz%20do%20Sul.jpg

-Guapor?

AUTODROMO+GUAPORE.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Well, then feel free to buy and track a FWD hatch instead of the El Porschino :p

btw: Mazda 2 reminds me of Andrew beating that thing around H2R :D

You want FWD on the track? Check the videos, most cars there are FWD. :lol:

Last edited:
Update, kinda:

IMG_20130908_173413.jpg

:D

Thanks ninjacoco and Blayde.

Bunny!!! :3

:rofl:

It's color wheel discussion time! I promise I won't go Slovenian on you people. :p

Seriously: I curbed two of the wheels and I never really liked the polished/grey combo, so I was thinking of getting them painted, but what color?
The classic silver?
Light grey, since the car has a lot of black accents?
Dark gold?
Opinions and photoshops welcome. :D

bright green!

then you can say you're a drifter :cool:

First I was going to say that don't paint. But then this happened:
Keep the darker silver bits and paint the lighter bits the same red as the rest of the car.
Yes, that would look excellent!

I don't really go for body coloured wheels. Even the to-be white wheels on the white 205 will be a lighter shade than the slighly off-white car.