Remote Control Toys

WellsieTRD

Car(s)
89 Hilux Surf 2 Door
The newest edition to my R/C collection

Tamiya TT01-D Drift car with Nismo Silvia (RTR)

Its basicly the same as Chaos's car but with drift spec tyres.

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
Speaking of Tamiya TT-01 drift cars I found this one on Craigslist.

Pretty cool.

Archie411

Car(s)
Go away....look at something else...
I used to LOVE R/C cars! I used to have a quite a few. Nothing fancy. Long time ago...
I would love to get a kit like that and build one :cry:

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
HUUUUGGEE BUMP!!!

But there is new info so I hope it's ok...

I'm trying to get into scale 4x4 RC rock crawlers. I have to idea where to start. I've been looking at the Axial SCX10, and from what I read it sounds pretty good.

I don't really want a competition class truck, I'm more into the scale trucks. I'd like to mount it with a Cherokee body. And this is another reason why I have looked at the SCX10, because I know that it will fit.

Any suggestions. I really don't know what I'm looking for. When I was younger I had a Team Associated T4 (I think that's what it was) and that was fun, but I didn't retain any of the knowledge that I received from that part of my life... :p

WellsieTRD

Car(s)
89 Hilux Surf 2 Door
If a scale truck is what you want, then the SCX10 is a great place to start. Also have a look at RC4WD, ive heard they make some pretty cool stuff too.

Chaos

Car(s)
'94 Acura Integra, '08 Infiniti G37 (Again)
If a scale truck is what you want, then the SCX10 is a great place to start. Also have a look at RC4WD, ive heard they make some pretty cool stuff too.
RC4WD is a bit expensive for a beginner though. They are more specialty parts than anything. And yes, SCX10 would be the perfect place to start. Cheap, reliable, and overall a good performer. You can mod the hell out of it too.

smib

is a big honkin' homo
Car(s)
2010 Mazda3
I also think the Axial is a good start. Check rccrawler.com for all kinds of crawling stuff.

WellsieTRD

Car(s)
89 Hilux Surf 2 Door
The SCX10 is pretty much an AX10 with a scale ladder frame chassis, so the running gear is practicly bullet proof. And the modding potential is almost endless.