Remote Races

Thanks to whoever is using them, 350k a pop. :cool:
Bought myself a RS200 rally.

Last edited:
feel free to use mine, for now one is up (lvl 16) but will put more online.

landerke

Since I'm not really focusing on GT5 all that much as of late you can add me for some racing, my drivers are mostly level 30ish:

PSN: Lancalittle

I have 6 drivers level 23-24. I haven't had time to start any B-Spec races locally so go ahead and use up all of them. It will be a while till I can get around to messing with b-spec again.

PSN: E-I-K-I-C-H-I (No, the dashes aren't suppose to make my name look "cooler" or anything, its just that some asshole already took the name Eikichi :p )

PS - Do I need to keep my PS3 on or anything for others to use the drivers?

My b-spec drivers are usually online.
PSN ID: adaptech

Just got my 6th driver, all are online. My drivers are level 18 or so, ad me if you want an easy win.

All my drivers are up. Feel free to race any of them. Infact, please do.

PSN: CrazyRussian540

Last edited:
I have 5 drivers up as well.

PSN: biggie240

strange,

if I logon on Gran-turismo.com and select my country (Belgium), I can't see my english speaking friends...
if I select as country US, I can see all my friends (english, dutch...)

anyone else have this problem?

Add me: zeggawong
Iv got 6 drivers up from Lv0-26. I'll also race using yours. Probably the only way to get the X1 (Level up B-Spec to 35) now that the high reward races are removed.

Damn what a waste of post 100

Thanks to all.
I needed some quick cash, because I was broke and found 3 million Cr waiting for me. :cool:

B-Spec leveling up quickly... for me doing nothing. :cool:

I still could use the money, will have all 6 of my drivers available later today.

Same here, PSN is same as FG name, all 6 of my drivers are (nearly) always available, and low level so easy wins :p

Represented in this race: United States, United Kingdom, Finland, Denmark, and the Netherlands (if my flag recognition is accurate). I find that rather awesome.

Just cashed in my best drivers paycheck, got like 1.7mil XP from a week's Seasonal Event'ing. :D