replacement for RS4?

Canuck

Car(s)
2009 GTI
Update: Search is over - see page 3

Not my RS4, but my old mans.
It's a company car and due for a replacement.
I need to brainstorm a few ideas or else he'll end up with a Panamera 4S, and thats just plain ugly.
AWD is preferable for canadian winters.

Last edited:
An RS4 for a company car??? I want to work where your dad works.

Hummm, How about another one?

RS4 is out of production.

I thought this for some time and the best answer I could come up was the brand new E63 AMG. It's still a powerhouse like all AMG's but according to Evo magazine it's a true drivers car like the Panamera as well. It's just way more better looking and more compact.

2010-mercedes-e63-amg_19.jpg

You want AWD? Alpina B3 is availible with AWD and is the same class as an A4. Also its very awesome and even though it lacks a few hp to the RS4 it isn't any slower...
I guess the car class isn't really the issue here, though, since the Panamera is 2 brackets above the RS4... ;-)

No new RS6 in the US :( AWD on the same level as the RS4? Those are hard to come by... Also is his company hiring?

Actually that could be a problem (a problem I'd love to have :)) to find an equivalent AWD car to the RS4, S5 maybe?

S6 V10?

MoparMan, is that you?

if he whants somthing cheap and cheerfull
vauxhall-opel-insignia-opc-vxr-3.jpg

if his bones are a bit you know old
2008-citroen-c5.jpg

or just go for update
audi-rs6-avant12.jpg

E63 is a great idea, I'll have to get him to test drive it. Although he still has the mentality that mercs are "old man cars" and that stigma will be hard to change.

S8/S6 isn't a possibility because occasionally he likes to take his dd out to track days. Can't imagine those being much fun at Mosport lol.

Anyone know if there are plans in the making for an RS5? or an awd XF?