replacement for RS4?

Sorry, didnt see you mention the Alpina before. Looks like a pretty solid car. Although I'm finding it difficult to get information on it, their website is a little.. err.. german. Is it possible to get them in Canada without importing? and does it only come with flappy-paddle? thanks for the input.

Well, theres the problem. I guess you'd have to import it.
Concerning the auto box: Apart from the M3 and 335xi mentioned so far, all the cars come as auto only, afaik ;-) Panamere is only manual in non S form, I think...

Not my RS4, but my old mans.
It's a company car and due for a replacement.
I need to brainstorm a few ideas or else he'll end up with a Panamera 4S, and thats just plain ugly.
AWD is preferable for canadian winters.

Have you actually seen a Panamera up close? Have you been in one?

I have. Once you get used to the looks it's freakin' epic!

Have you actually seen a Panamera up close? Have you been in one?

For me, yes and yes. And in person, the exterior is still weird, like a Porsche-that-ate-all-pies from the back, but I must admit the interior is gorgeous.

Is the S5 Sportback coming to Canada? Looks quite good.
It has the same supercharged V6 as an S4. What I've heard it should make about 400 hp with a chip.

If there's no hurry the new f10 550i is coming next year. XDrive should be available later next year. The twin turbo V8 makes 400 hp bone stock.

The 335i xDrive is also a nice option but the xDrive is not available with a sport suspension so it sits quite high up. With Vishnu Procede or BMS JB3 the engine should put out 390 hp.

And then there's the S4.

Hate to bump my old topic, but there's been an update.
Panamera is out. My dad got to test one for the weekend last week, and while he loved its driving dynamics and looks (even the exterior), he found it far too big, especially for maneuvering around parking garages downtown.
So he pulled some strings and ended up #2 on the wait list for RS5's in Canada. The bad news is Audi told him it'll be at least a year until they're here. He's gonna try and wait but told me may not have the patience.

Are Subarus out of the question? Execuse me if I overlooked something ovbious..

@Schumacher. Yes they were lol.

And if the post I just made wasn't clear the replacement search is over now.

Lets face it, if he actually wants a Panamera and wants it a lot. He's going to ignore your suggestions and get the Panamera whether you like it or not. He is a a dude afterall

Otherwise

S6/8 or Quattraporte, maybe a Alpina 5er