Requests!!

Shadowness

Car(s)
Caged Clio 182 Track Car
Thought it might be a good idea to have this thread where peeps can request tutorials. Obviously, if there is a lot if interest in a certain area, then 'somebody' can have a go at writing one up.

I certainly dont mind writing some more up, I just don't know what to do it on! :D

So request away......

Dan, I have a request. I would like to watermark my photos, with my name repeating across the photo.

Yes, exactly. Something where I can create an action in CS3.

Well, what i did for that was to create a 500x500 image, write Jayhawk in white text in the upper left corner and lower right, then i merged the layers, which rasterised the image and went image --> set pattern. This saved it so i can use it in all future images. Then i opened your image, went into blending options, applied a pattern, chose the one i just created and set the scale, opacity and blend mode. you'll probably have to play around with the positioning of the texts to get the pattern right. I positioned them at 25%/25% and 75%/75% on the canvas to get that diagonal effect, but you can play around to get your desired effect.

I hope that was easy enough to follow.

^ That would be helpful to me!

I would like a few:

1. How to remove a rig in photoshop.

2. How to create a nice watermark from scratch + a interesting yet simple frame.

"When you shoot with a rig, how do you remove it from the frame digitally in PS" is what i think he means.

Dan, I would love a Drift Panning PP 101 :)

So by that do you mean everything from setting up the camera, to tips on panning itself?

That would be quite a hard on to do I think, as im afraid to say, it mainly comes down to practice :(

But I could give it ago I suppose :D (or maybe Paddy can! ;))

^ You can give someone training, but not tell them how to use it, as I rarely say. Experience is the key to life, but if you have no clue where to start, then you are done for.