Reunion Races

FireFox

Not the Browser
Car(s)
Ford Fiesta (2008), sold Toyota Carina II.
Seems that there are a few FG LFS'ers that wanna have a FG race.
Oldies, dust that wheel off and find LFS.exe. New LFS'ers...watchout for Burnsy :p
I suggest that we focus on the weekends because of timezones ect. We used to race on Saturdays at 7PM GMT'ish, I guess thats doable for most of us?
Lets have some quick races 5 lap races. Nice door to door banging ;), if you crashout or whatever you don't have to wait long for another race as we won't do 40 lap/1h long feature races.

Depending on the licenses I think its best to have a few demo content races, then proceed to S1 content races and then as final few races S2 content races.

Yes!
Count me in!

Awesome! :D Count me in.

7GMT? So that will be...er..around midnight..ah. Do ignore me if I just head to a corner without brakes! Its just that I have dozed off :p

I'll see if I can stop by with my wide car...

So em are we racing today? Were you guys able to use the FG Server?
No reply yet, so no FG Server yet. However, I'm sure MXM can host some races if he's up for it. I'd participate today if I could, but have to work, next week I'll be there.

7GMT? So that will be...er..around midnight..ah.
Or was it 17:00 (5)GMT, thats arround 19:00 dutchie time (+1h finnish time), that sounds about right'ish.
How many people can we gather for upcomming saturday 25th. Minimum amount of racers is 5/7? If the FG server isnt ready/setup then someone of us will be the host.

17.00? Then its around 10.30ish. Well anytime is fine, just post a heads up before an hour or so? :p (Oh and I will be joining, of course :p)

And about the host, I guess you should rule me out because I have, now officially, the slowest internet in FG...

Quiky's already notified me that he'll turn back on our LFS server, so we should have our own server again.
I think I should be ok to run this Saturday.

Well I've missed this so far, but count me in for reunion races. I'll have to fit some practise in first so I don't pile into the barriers straight away. I still have some of the latest skins knocking around on my hard disk somewhere.

Ah, I thought about racing with the old skin..(*memories*). but as we're gonna race with different cars, you need skins for every car..(or make 1 skin for ever car and that everybody runs the same skin). Or use your own skin/default. Last option might be easiest :p
Anyway, can you post that PSD file?

Hmm I also think the last option would be the easiest :p But if you give me the final design I can make the skin for each car. Because I have nothing to do these days....
And here is the PSD

I should be able to join as well.

1700 GMT is a little early for me (9 AM I think?). Generally not even awake till 10...

Hmm I also think the last option would be the easiest :p But if you give me the final design I can make the skin for each car. Because I have nothing to do these days....
And here is the PSD
Pdanev made the skin for each car, but I can't find the rar file containing every skin. Everybody could update their number, but it might look nice to have all the same skin. Please not use the fruitbowl skins :p Its just an idea :)

I should be able to join as well.
noice, here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty :D

Last edited:
Pdanev made the skin for each car, but I can't find the rar file containing every skin. Everybody could update their number, but it might look nice to have all the same skin. Please not use the fruitbowl skins :p Its just an idea :)

Ah okay then. But what do you mean by "fruitbowl skins"??

The skin we used in this poster against TPS Team.
We changed the color to green,yellow,orange,blue for every racer... So when we appeared on the start...it was erm... a fruitbowl :p
I can't find any screenshot of the race, just the video Pdanev made: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2214861553905165909#

http://img211.imageshack.**/img211/4397/tpsposterversion24wd.jpg

Last edited: