No 56k: Ringmeet 2011 - What could possibly go wrong? (Dump all your pics & videos here)

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Yes, because that guy is reasonable and does it for fun on a "what would you like to pay" basis instead of the "15? please I am only a hobby photographer and just bought 30.000? of equipment which I totally don't need for my day job and I totally do pay taxes for these images" scheme currently going on seemingly.

Ford Prefect

Car(s)
MINI, E30, GT86
I still haven't seen a good pic of me as your co driver. :( Would perhaps buy that too.
Yeah I think I only found one with you in the passenger seat. And I can only guess it?s you, because I didn?t have any other codrivers with shiny heads that weekend. :)

Yes, because that guy is reasonable and does it for fun on a "what would you like to pay" basis instead of the "15? please I am only a hobby photographer and just bought 30.000? of equipment which I totally don't need for my day job and I totally do pay taxes for these images" scheme currently going on seemingly.
Yeah seriously. I think I?ve had well over 100 pictures of me taken this year so far, and some of them are pretty cool. But then I look at the prices, and considering that 3 or 4 pics roughly equal a set of brake pads, I know what I?m spending my money on.

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
One more short vid from Br?nnchen.
[video=youtube;CS9ve-zcFYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9ve-zcFYw[/video]

And one from the campsite I'll post tonight ;)

MXM

I paid for this title
DONOR
@thomas: Surely a simple bonnet/hood can't be too much? Dunno what your insurance excess is, but anyone from the UK it would be so much cheaper to just pay it and not loose any discounts for claiming. :dunno:
I checked the price, bonnet is 180gbp inc. VAT, but delivery + painting will easily double that, if not more...

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
Here's the campsite hangout session on subday.

The opening scene is priceless :lol:

Last edited:

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
Couple of photos I just found that I liked. My favourite car from the weekend:

Jaaaaaag. With British Racing Green Minilites. :drool:

And who could forget...

rootrider

Mr. TDI SportWagen
Car(s)
'95 E36 M3, '14 Panamera Turbo S
The sticker on those two photos is different from the one in all other photos of the car. Compare this to this.
yeah... that's not me. It must be from Saturday :mad:

this one Matt2000 found is me... but highspeedphotos isn't working very well for me now... it's only showing the top half of the photo:
http://highspeedfotos.de/Coppermine/albums/TOURISTENFAHRTEN 2011/14082011/deutsche/Renault/IMG_4036.jpg

you can see my camera in that photo... so it was either my first or second lap :p

Last edited:

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
You never thanked me for the ride on the scenic drive. But I suppose that's because I scared the shit out of you :lol:

h-p

Car(s)
Mazda 3
I didn't? Oh well...

(thanks)

edit: you drove the wrong way twice! :p

Last edited:

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
Since everyone is comparing speed-penises: Have I mentioned that on the way home I stopped for fuel just before midnight with 220km to go, and I was home by 1am?

:mrgreen:
I left Dave's at 1am and got home (120 miles away) at 6 5am. What? :| I took an hour out to stop me crashing, 5 4 hours is good. I actually hit 65mph. :lol:

Last edited: