No 56k: Ringmeet 2011 - What could possibly go wrong? (Dump all your pics & videos here)

I still haven't seen a good pic of me as your co driver. :( Would perhaps buy that too.

Yes, because that guy is reasonable and does it for fun on a "what would you like to pay" basis instead of the "15? please I am only a hobby photographer and just bought 30.000? of equipment which I totally don't need for my day job and I totally do pay taxes for these images" scheme currently going on seemingly.

I still haven't seen a good pic of me as your co driver. :( Would perhaps buy that too.

Yeah I think I only found one with you in the passenger seat. And I can only guess it?s you, because I didn?t have any other codrivers with shiny heads that weekend. :)

Yes, because that guy is reasonable and does it for fun on a "what would you like to pay" basis instead of the "15? please I am only a hobby photographer and just bought 30.000? of equipment which I totally don't need for my day job and I totally do pay taxes for these images" scheme currently going on seemingly.
Yeah seriously. I think I?ve had well over 100 pictures of me taken this year so far, and some of them are pretty cool. But then I look at the prices, and considering that 3 or 4 pics roughly equal a set of brake pads, I know what I?m spending my money on.

@thomas: Surely a simple bonnet/hood can't be too much? Dunno what your insurance excess is, but anyone from the UK it would be so much cheaper to just pay it and not loose any discounts for claiming. :dunno:

I checked the price, bonnet is 180gbp inc. VAT, but delivery + painting will easily double that, if not more...

Couple of photos I just found that I liked. My favourite car from the weekend:

IMG_2357.jpg

Jaaaaaag. With British Racing Green Minilites. :drool:

And who could forget...

IMG_1215.jpg

Last edited:
You never thanked me for the ride on the scenic drive. But I suppose that's because I scared the shit out of you :lol:

I didn't? Oh well...

(thanks)

edit: you drove the wrong way twice! :p

Last edited:
Just kidding ;)

Since everyone is comparing speed-penises: Have I mentioned that on the way home I stopped for fuel just before midnight with 220km to go, and I was home by 1am?

:mrgreen:

I left Dave's at 1am and got home (120 miles away) at 6 5am. What? :| I took an hour out to stop me crashing, 5 4 hours is good. I actually hit 65mph. :lol:

Last edited: