Ringmeet 2013 - Is that the turbo?

I don?t want to be a pain in the ass, but could you provide the names in the pictures where there is a bunch of people?
Some I already know, I wanna know the others. :D

My photopost has been edited accordingly.

Better than that, get a German to buy a beater for you and come on the Roadtrip.

I very much doubt that I can afford it, but if enough disposable income presents itself, I'll definetly go for an '83 Manta. Anyone up for that?

Last edited:
Seems like lip didn't trust the suspension of the wafting barge enough to go inside the Karussell... :p

I went outside there to let another car trough on the inside. On my second lap however I took the Karussell like it should be used. - Evidence videos coming up.

A long-ass post coming up... Album shortlink

Z6U5HF9h.jpg

We must be getting close...

TvZ7lX7.jpg

Outside the tunnel, familiar grounds.

rT2iRdKh.jpg

Right from here!

bhOj63nh.jpg

This beautiful machine took me there from DUS.

SmNGwwXh.jpg

We were the first to arrive! Mr and mrs Adu next.

7zYkErPh.jpg

Also, a Thomas.

1FKSPXlh.jpg

We got the banner...

9Qe8tSjh.jpg

More people arrive.

Xj90idIh.jpg

Approved!

CnGhAzdh.jpg

Joe the Loose.

4gh9N8kh.jpg

Images in mirror are losing...

80MM6B4h.jpg

Winning.

joQJOMNh.jpg

ifszbXP.jpg

Well-timed shot...

Pp97GqOh.jpg

RHD for me?

8jkYx99h.jpg

Dave and Frankiess.

rVJS4TAh.jpg

Thujalvi, Thomas.

bNCqjk5h.jpg

Beer! Proper size, too.

q3mztp9h.jpg

Shenanigans!

wg7VLMYh.jpg

BlaRo porscheing.

bUsRKE8h.jpg

EqoFiRkh.jpg

Frankiess lets his suomiface go.

9TKSPJH.jpg

Can't see shit, captain!

kN910d9h.jpg

Adrian and Joe the Hodor.

gbqDxGLh.jpg

Adu328.

bjZ3oEKh.jpg

Cool Wall (of China?)

U8Zpqq6h.jpg

ZThOKR4h.jpg

E2jCFnYh.jpg

Guys going for a drive.

2iMLvyth.jpg

METAL

YR3PET5h.jpg

Mrs 47!

MCgPwl3h.jpg

irjtr5Gh.jpg

Right-o.

OUHd39Uh.jpg

Breakfast of champions.

lIPoTW3h.jpg

Two-Face Thomas?

Last edited:
BTW, David Bowie did the same...

The tour was highly successful but mired in political controversy. ... Matters came to a head in London in May in what became known as the "Victoria Station incident". Arriving in an open-top Mercedes convertible, the singer waved to the crowd in a gesture that some alleged was a Nazi salute, which was captured on camera and published in NME. Bowie said the photographer simply caught him in mid-wave.

VICTORIA STATION

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bowie#1974.E2.80.9376:_Soul.2C_funk_and_the_Thin_White_Duke

Does anyone have any pics of my Saab at the camping they don't mind me using on another forum?
I need to write a little piece on there.

p.s that quad-copter video is EPIC!

Wait until you see the version Ice and I are planning. :whistle:

I also took a few photos with my phone during the weekend....

2013-08-08-15.09.41.jpg

We immediately thought of coco when we saw this.

2013-08-08-18.39.jpg

We got Adrian some spares...

2013-08-09-10.08.14.jpg

Yo dawg, I heard you like pictures, so here's a picture of someone taking a picture of a picture.

Ringmeet #2 for me, and it was turbolicious

Let me sum up the ringmeet with this video!

Thursday 8th:
Me and Geeman meet @ helsinki-vantaa airport for our 2,5ish hour flight to frankfurt airport.
Had a nice and quiet fligth, because we didn't have seats next to each other.

On the Fraport we got out luggage and found our driver Leviathan.
After some "oh shit forgot the parking ticket to the paystation" we left to the campsite.

When we arrived to campsite, and greeted the peeps, partisipants left to get kebab @ adenau.
After we took nearly all the tables in the joint, we ordered and had our dinner while talking finnish around tobias ;)
Later we partied in the partytent, and at 2am i went to my tent (that was nicely delivered to the campsite by Daboom).

Friday 9th:
Morning started with coffee, some clouds and sun shining the campsite after 8am.
after 3 coffees, and people waking up the meet started.
More people appeared and we we saw more tents erected.

This nice Panamera arrived the night before and immediately it was the centre of everyones attention.

Bodele had nice batch of apple-stickers and the proper place for them was in a certain audi!

[video=youtube;cnAN6DEoH-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnAN6DEoH-w[/video]

Friday night beer consumption was huge, and some peeps were more drunk than others and later that night we had our first ever Pubquiz!
didn't know any answers to the questions, but atleast had fun, thanks Adunaphel for the quiz.

Saturday 10th:
Woke up fresh, had a shower and drinked yeat another batch of 3 coffees.
The friends of Thomas were leaving to the ring before us, so we wanted to hear the sounds of their bmw's in the tunnel.

After people had awaken, we went to see the famous porcshe drive by to T13 corner, and it did drive by....... 20km/h..... because of Porcshe.

At lunchtime we went to ring and i was passanger in a Joe's bmw 535i (video and gps-data in joe's posession), and Danron's Ford focus.

When night came we had our saturday dinner in the usual restaurant, this year i got myself some beef with mustard sause with rose-peppers.
After some time me and Leviathan was recruited to be "get more beer", so we rushed into the darkness with merc gps and found ourselves in a very narrow road.

After that we waited 10mins in the campsite to others to come and continue beer drinking bash!

Sunday 11th:
On sunday it was 8c temps when i woke up and went to shower.
After shower we stood in the middle of the road while we waited sun to warm up the place.
Before we ent to lunch some people made the car drivers to repark their cars in a fg-shape.

After we went to lunch in adenau, walked to see the cars in the ring and noticed the no sound.
Ring had accident, so we waited to see when the ring was opened and then rushed to ring entrance.

After noticing that there is no Dino in sight, i rushed with 10eur to blaro and i was in a very nice car for the lap where we overtake many porcshes.
after that ride, we had a sunburning stand on the main entrance when yet again ring closed off because of an accident.
Since we would have needed to leave in the next 30mins or so, we decited to leave early to airport and said baiz to peeps still there.

On a true my ringmeet way i slept a while on the backseat of leviathans merc :D

at the airport, i had an argument with the Finnair dude about why i cannot have 2 luggages (tent and my chair) in the cargohold.
After i suggested that i'll ductape the chair and the tent, he just sighed and printed 2 luggage stickers.

after relaxing flight to Finland, i said baiz to geeman (who didn't want to drive in the night back to home) so he went to hotell instead.

My pictures can be found here:
http://viilaaja.1g.fi/kuvat/Tapahtumat/Ringmeet+2013/

Edited because adu corrected me :D

Last edited:
Ok, so here's the first of many to come and a request by MWF:

[video=youtube;4J9cW-B2pOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J9cW-B2pOI[/video]

(I love that camera)

Still downloading most of my pictures from MXM, as I ran out of card space and had to unload everything to his PC.

Meanwhile, nice and welcoming return to Finland..
IMGP1427.JPG