Ringmeet 2018, because we're not finnished with this.

Eye-Q;n3550686 said:
So, let's gather a list of people interested in the bunker tour, I'll list only those people who said "count me in" or something similarly clear:

DaBoom
TobiasG
MacGuffin
Matt2000
CrzRsn
MWF + HWF 3.0 + MWF Junior
leviathan
Eye-Q

Feel free to extend the list. :)

[edit]
Yes, I like lists, afterall I am german... :p

Hey, I have to perpetuate at least one stereotype, after such stereotypes as "germans don't have any kind of humour" or "germans don't like immigrants" fell apart... :p
[/edit]

Are you taking care of the reservation? It would be better if only one did that :)

Adunaphel;n3550765 said:
It was very elevating...

Otis is what it's come to?

New month, new payday, new list! This time it will be a naughty list! The people that haven't sent money to a stranger on the internet yet! :p

- me (yes, I both have not paid yet and am still enough of a dick to start with myself!)
- Adamar (73 EUR)
- coco (53 EUR)
- Danielrom (23,50 EUR)
- Adrian (23,50 EUR)
- public+1 (47 EUR)
- 47 (46 EUR)
- vuksa (61 EUR)

If you have paid already and are on this list, let me know when and using what method so I can go snoop around.

If you don't know how to pay, see link in my sig or just ringmeet@gmx.com

Last edited:
We were out as a family on Saturday, and HWF3.0 was working today. I've sent her the details and she will PayPal tomorrow evening.

Paid.

thomas;n3550804 said:
If you have paid already and are on this list, let me know when and using what methon so I can go snoop around.

If you don't know how to pay, see link in my sig or just ringmeet@gmx.com

What do I do if I haven't paid (I think...), but also not on the list? :p

I'm also not gonna be able to stay until Monday it now seems, instead leaving on Sunday with a Finnish mini-convoy.

Last edited:
MXM;n3550844 said:

I'm also not gonna be able to stay until Monday it now seems, instead leaving on Sunday with a Finnish mini-convoy.

I.. I'll have to check that when I get home.. an error in MY list? Impossibru! :p

...he's in violation of GDPR.

MacGuffin;n3550764 said:
Are you taking care of the reservation? It would be better if only one did that :)
Well, I'll attend the roadtrip so I'll be away from July 27th until ringmeet. If you don't mind you can be in charge of taking care of that.

MXM;n3550844 said:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! IT IS ALL A LIE! I CAN NOT BE WRONG! EVER!

But I might have adjusted the list to reflect your existence and your shortened stay..

PayPal funds sent.