Ringmeet 2019 - Taking in US refugees!

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
Alright fuck it, I'm signing up for Ringmeet this year. I just finished grad school, got a crushing job rejection, and I have nowhere to go when my lease is up. I want to go on the Ukranian road trip and join you folks.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
I’ve used Apex. They come with insurance but, it doesn’t kick in until you spend 30,000 or so. You can pay for full coverage insurance if you choose to. It’s not required though probably a good idea.

@ninjacoco did both apex and rent4ring. She will know more.
Both were fantastic. The Sub7Up! was the easiest to drive to me and was a real delight all the way around, but I think I had the best instructor of all time (Andy) over at Rent4Ring in one of the Swifts. He had a very no-nonsense instructing style, which I appreciated.

If I ever get paid from any of these stupid freelance gigs, I'm sort of having trouble deciding, haha.

Reactions: MWF

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Alright fuck it, I'm signing up for Ringmeet this year. I just finished grad school, got a crushing job rejection, and I have nowhere to go when my lease is up. I want to go on the Ukranian road trip and join you folks.
That's some shitty news on the job and lease part, sorry to hear it. But still glad you're coming to enlighten ringmeet with your presence, much appreciated!

thomas

Grouchy Beemer Owner
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'00 M539, '94 Cadillac Fleetwood, '16 Focus Wagon
Derp, seems like the updated forum defaulted to not showing signatures, so I missed that. o_O

Looking at other people on the list, I guess that puts me at 61€.
You'd be correct.

Added you, nicjasno and Blake, removed Larswey, updated received payments.

Last edited:

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
Both were fantastic. The Sub7Up! was the easiest to drive to me and was a real delight all the way around, but I think I had the best instructor of all time (Andy) over at Rent4Ring in one of the Swifts. He had a very no-nonsense instructing style, which I appreciated.

If I ever get paid from any of these stupid freelance gigs, I'm sort of having trouble deciding, haha.
Thanks, I'm really on the fence about this as I usually don't splurge for this kind of thing, but it's the fucking Nurburgring and what am I even doing there if I don't. Did you sign up ahead of time or look at options on-site?

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Thanks, I'm really on the fence about this as I usually don't splurge for this kind of thing, but it's the fucking Nurburgring and what am I even doing there if I don't. Did you sign up ahead of time or look at options on-site?
You'd be lucky to find space the day of, book beforehand. Plus, when the track closes because somebody crashed, it messes up the schedule. Don't expect to show up and to be on the track at the time you booked.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
I plan on getting squirted on by an old German gusher definitely.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Great, just what I needed on a Thursday afternoon, the mental image of a sweaty Slovenian being straddled by a wrinkly Hausfrau.

Barman, large Brain Bleach and Tonic please!

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
With the addition of extra touristy type activities, what days are we planning on being at the track? I’m also debating renting something for a lap or two now.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Most peeps will be at the track for much of Saturday and Sunday either doing laps or just standing around looking at things between meals.

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
With the addition of extra touristy type activities, what days are we planning on being at the track? I’m also debating renting something for a lap or two now.
The track is closed most of the Friday anyway, so it's the perfect time to be doing touristy stuff. Most of Saturday and Sunday will be spent in the vicinity of the track by most people.

Reactions: MWF