Ringmeet 2019 - Taking in US refugees!

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
Most peeps will be at the track for much of Saturday and Sunday either doing laps or just standing around looking at things doing nothing between meals.
Fixed. I'm also up for touristy Friday.

Reactions: MWF

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
I wanted to rent a small sailboat at the Rursee (an hour's drive to the west), but with the second resident FG sailor @larswey not coming to the meet, this is probably not going to happen. Unless a handful of people want to spend half a day enjoying the slowness of water travel and trust me enough to do this. ;)
Is @narf coming? :D

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I wanted to rent a small sailboat at the Rursee (an hour's drive to the west), but with the second resident FG sailor @larswey not coming to the meet, this is probably not going to happen. Unless a handful of people want to spend half a day enjoying the slowness of water travel and trust me enough to do this. ;)
Is @narf coming? :D
That sounds like a great idea. Colour me interested.

Also I know we have a few cider fans among us and we just found these in our local supermarket

If anyone is curious to try some and they aren’t available where you are then let me know and we can squeeze some in.

Last edited:

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
I don't usually like flavoured ciders but those look more interesting, may have to grab some and try them.

Thomas, have you not received my payment yet? I sent it last week.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Cool. :)
I have to check if it is a viable option with all the other plans that are going on.

If anyone is curious to try some and they aren’t available where you are then let me know and we can squeeze some in.
I'm always up for a good cider!

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
Start squeezing, buddy! Rekorderlig :love:!
Speaking of which, I gotta find a suplier...

Also, what do people do on Thursday? We're planning to arrive around noon. Is that too early? I know most people get there Thursday afternoon...
And we would probably be interested in tourist Friday, there were gay sirs mentioned?

Also, who's up for KARTING?!

Also I know we have a few cider fans among us and we just found these in our local supermarket

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
They are currently 3 for £5 in Tesco so I will try and grab four of each while they are on offer.

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Also, what do people do on Thursday? We're planning to arrive around noon. Is that too early? I know most people get there Thursday afternoon...
I'm picking up the rental at noon, packing it up and then head out, so I should be there between 1:30 and 2:30

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Also, what do people do on Thursday?
I'll start after work, so I'll be at the camp in time for dinner...
Me!

This might collide with sailing, though. I prefer karting. In general, it looks like there is lots of stuff planned on Friday and/or Saturday.... I've lost track.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Landing at FRAport around 11am. Figured an hour to get my stuff and rental car (don't need to pass through passport control since I'm arriving on an inter-Schengen flight). Then add in a 2 hour drive, so arriving will be sitting around doing nothing with a beer by around 3pm.

leviathan

Snores like a puppy
DONOR
Car(s)
MX-5 NC, Model 3
And we would probably be interested in tourist Friday, there were gay sirs mentioned?

Roadtrip groups typically arrive on late afternoon/evening on Thursday, so expect it to be fairly empty early in the day.

Also, karting - hell yes, sign me up. It's been a while.

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
Start squeezing, buddy! Rekorderlig :love:!
Speaking of which, I gotta find a suplier...
You could ask @Brotan for example.

Don't forget mountainbikes.. It's still in the plans.

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
You could ask @Brotan for example.

Don't forget mountainbikes.. It's still in the plans.
I'll ask whever is coming by car through the area. @Galantti delivered last year <3
Also, yes, mountainbiking, I remembered just the other day. Maja says it's no problem, she'll find entertainment, heh

We'll probably adjust our arrival to be early afternoon, probably swing by something interesting on the way.
And in regards to karting, great to see people interested, We'll have to make it happen.