Ringmeet 2019 - Taking in US refugees!

thomas

Grouchy Beemer Owner
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'00 M539, '94 Cadillac Fleetwood, '16 Focus Wagon
In the meantime me not finding the bottle of Jack all evening, thinking it was empty and instead just drinking spezi, was probably the best coincident for my part :D. Then again, that's how I ended up playing nurse and taxi in the middle of the night ;). Oh yeah, found the Jack the next morning sitting in plain sight..

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
In the meantime me not finding the bottle of Jack all evening, thinking it was empty and instead just drinking spezi, was probably the best coincident for my part :D. Then again, that's how I ended up playing nurse and taxi in the middle of the night ;). Oh yeah, found the Jack the next morning sitting in plain sight..
As soon as I read "bottle of Jack" that damn Kesha song popped into my mind and I kept reading the rest of your post in her voice to the melody....damn you.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Probably. I've been lumpier than usual, yet the Puffalumps always feel good. I should squeeze a Puffalump.

Also, you might have one more camper. I should figure out how to attend.

altoid

I donated for the custom title. Suck it.
DONOR
Car(s)
2018 XSR700, 2016 FJ-09
I'm downgrading to "maybe", though it's probably less relevant since I'm not camping.

Reactions: MWF

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Reserved the last room available at Gästehaus am Fels just in case. No penalty if I cancel and decide to camp. At least this way, I won't be SOL when I finally stop waffling about and finalize my plans. As it is now, pretty much everything in Altenahr is fully booked and what few rooms are left are monumentally expensive (3-4x what I paid at Hotel Royal Montana last year). Interesting to see so little availability in March since last year I made my booking in late June and there were plenty of cheap rooms available.

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Too many and yet not enough
Still waiting to hear back from Weihs here. Probably should bug him again.

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
Just camp, you pansies! Camping WTF!!*

*not really, I basically hate it, but I like not spending a gazillion on hotels, too.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Just camp, you pansies! Camping WTF!!*

*not really, I basically hate it, but I like not spending a gazillion on hotels, too.
As a kid, I grew up with a father who loved camping. I’ve been all over Wisconsin and some parts of Kentucky and Tennessee. I’m over it. Despite that, I wouldn’t have to deal with mosquitos like you do in the murica.