Ringmeet 2019 - Taking in US refugees!

One of Sam's friends may be joining us and it has not yet been decided if he will share a tent with Sam or have one of his own. We are meeting him and his parents this weekend when things will hopefully become more concrete and I will update accordingly.

Now confirmed. Sam’s mate Toby is coming with us and the two of them will share a tent Thu-Sun. Neither of them will be consuming albohol.

Thomas please advise the cost per head for those two and for Michelle and I hotelfagging then we can send you the money.

Now confirmed. Sam’s mate Toby is coming with us and the two of them will share a tent Thu-Sun. Neither of them will be consuming albohol.

The trailer isn’t locked at night. :D

Added:

Camping:
  • DaHitch
  • Coco
  • gt1750 (with options..)
  • larswey
Hotel:
  • Jules (grip+1)
  • mitchi
  • d-fence
  • public+1
  • victor
  • Brotan
  • Liga
Fixed:
  • MWF details
  • Adu numbers
Also indicated received payments.

Last edited:
Ok, before this all is forgotten and nobody shows up, here is the current list of people that have voiced their attendance in this thread. And the list is shockingly short I feel. Although part of that is probably that many usual suspects just haven't bothered yet, and more and more people use a hotel..

If your name is green, that means I got your $$$.

Camping:
  • thomas, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
  • ice, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
  • galantti, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
  • danrom, thu-sun, car, 61 EUR
  • eye-q, thu-mon, no-car, 53 EUR
  • matt2k, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
  • 47+1, thu-sun, car, 98 EUR
  • peter3hg, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
  • MWF+3, thu-mon, no-car, 96 EUR total (MWF+HWF = 47 EUR, Sam+Toby 49 EUR [split into 29 and 20 if one alone is paying the tent fee])
  • Adu + Madelon + 2 kids, thu-mon, car, 142 EUR
  • DaHitch, thu-mon, bike, 57 EUR
  • coco, thu-mon, no-car, 53 EUR
  • gt1750, thu-sun, car, 61 EUR (or: +1ish, 98 EUR, or if hotel: 47 EUR)
  • larswey, thu-mon, car, 73 EUR
Hotel, 23,50 EUR / person:
  • grip+1
  • macguffin
  • crzrsn
  • stig
  • crazyjeeper
  • nabster
  • leviathan
  • narf
  • 93flareside
  • daboom
  • victor
  • public+1
  • D-fence
  • Mitchi
The Money!

And the money goes to the Ringmeet financial account (no change here):

German Account numbers:
Bank: DKB (Deutsche Kreditbank AG)
Account: 1018604924
BIC (BLZ): 12030000

European numbers (SEPA):
IBAN: DE36 1203 0000 1018 6049 24
BIC: BYLADEM1001

If my personal information are required by the bank (which apparently is a thing for some banks):
Thomas Endesfelder
Traubenstrasse 40
71106 Magstadt

Paypal:
ringmeet@gmx.com
ATTENTION: If using Paypal, you will have to add the fee. Usually adding 2 EUR should do the trick for all attending nations. If you want to find the exact number, feel free to use one of the plenty web-calculators for that. Or you could check the "I pay the fee" box, or use "gift to friends/family", which also just results in you paying the fee. There may be recent changes in regional Paypal markets that eliminate fees for friends and families, but I am not familiar with every single combination of countries, I just know that not always, but more often than not, I end up paying fees for getting money.

Name of account owner in all cases: Thomas Endesfelder

Disclaimer: This is a separate account at a different bank, it is not my private account and will not be mixed with my private financials. Its set up for and dedicated to Finalgear Ringmeet purposes only.

Monies have been sent.

These might change, but probably not:

Thu-sun, hotel, car

At this moment, the plan is for Wife and I to both attend!
Probably:
Thu-Sun
1 car
1 tent

there is an open possibility that 47,5 will be joining us, but that's TBA. Traveling to Ringmeet isn't really child friendly. Also, we'd like to relax and have fun with adults :D

Don’t forget the trunk full of čevepi please. <3

I’ve had it here but I wonder if it’s different.

And the list is shockingly short I feel.

If you exclude Mini Adus but include Sam and Toby as nearly adults then we are 39 with several people still to declare.

I've always felt low 40s was the Goldilocks Zone for a good Ringmeet. Much more than that and you find yourself saying goodbye to people on Sunday who you've not had a chance to speak to all weekend.

EDIT: I just realised Adrian is missing from the list. Is he OK and is he coming? Also someone should get hold of Shad as he seems to forget Ringmeet until it's too late, and TobiasG too perhaps?

Last edited:
EDIT: I just realised Adrian is missing from the list. Is he OK and is he coming? Also someone should get hold of Shad as he seems to forget Ringmeet until it's too late, and TobiasG too perhaps?
Congratulations, you just volunteered to contact them. :p

PM sent. I have no other methods of contact for the two gingerists.

Bobele also missing from the list currently.

Last edited:
If you exclude Mini Adus but include Sam and Toby as nearly adults then we are 39 with several people still to declare.

I've always felt low 40s was the Goldilocks Zone for a good Ringmeet. Much more than that and you find yourself saying goodbye to people on Sunday who you've not had a chance to speak to all weekend.

ShadThomas will be attending mini roadtrip, so I will assume he'll drop by at Ringmeet as well. Tobi wasn't sure about his schedules. Iirc he will likely make it to ringmeet, possibly to mini roadtrip as well.

Damn that place looks great. Would be interested to participate after all my flights that day.