Ringmeet 2019 - Taking in US refugees!

Excellent. Then I’ll reserve the track car for Saturday. Leaving too early Sunday morning to do laps.

Most peeps will be at the track for much of Saturday and Sunday either doing laps or just standing around looking at things doing nothing between meals.

Fixed. I'm also up for touristy Friday.

Reactions: MWF
I wanted to rent a small sailboat at the Rursee (an hour's drive to the west), but with the second resident FG sailor @larswey not coming to the meet, this is probably not going to happen. Unless a handful of people want to spend half a day enjoying the slowness of water travel and trust me enough to do this. ;)
Is @narf coming? :D

I wanted to rent a small sailboat at the Rursee (an hour's drive to the west), but with the second resident FG sailor @larswey not coming to the meet, this is probably not going to happen. Unless a handful of people want to spend half a day enjoying the slowness of water travel and trust me enough to do this. ;)
Is @narf coming? :D

That sounds like a great idea. Colour me interested.

Also I know we have a few cider fans among us and we just found these in our local supermarket

64dd30229d11758aa0f3807984fce926.jpg

If anyone is curious to try some and they aren’t available where you are then let me know and we can squeeze some in.

Last edited:
I don't usually like flavoured ciders but those look more interesting, may have to grab some and try them.

Thomas, have you not received my payment yet? I sent it last week.

Cool. :)
I have to check if it is a viable option with all the other plans that are going on.

If anyone is curious to try some and they aren’t available where you are then let me know and we can squeeze some in.
I'm always up for a good cider!

Fixed, was received and noted, just forgot it in the list here.

Excellent, just wanted to make sure it hadn't gone walkies. :D

Start squeezing, buddy! Rekorderlig :love:!
Speaking of which, I gotta find a suplier...

Also, what do people do on Thursday? We're planning to arrive around noon. Is that too early? I know most people get there Thursday afternoon...
And we would probably be interested in tourist Friday, there were gay sirs mentioned?

Also, who's up for KARTING?!

Also I know we have a few cider fans among us and we just found these in our local supermarket

64dd30229d11758aa0f3807984fce926.jpg

They are currently 3 for £5 in Tesco so I will try and grab four of each while they are on offer.

Also, what do people do on Thursday? We're planning to arrive around noon. Is that too early? I know most people get there Thursday afternoon...
I'm picking up the rental at noon, packing it up and then head out, so I should be there between 1:30 and 2:30

Also, what do people do on Thursday?
I'll start after work, so I'll be at the camp in time for dinner...
Me!

This might collide with sailing, though. I prefer karting. In general, it looks like there is lots of stuff planned on Friday and/or Saturday.... I've lost track.

Landing at FRAport around 11am. Figured an hour to get my stuff and rental car (don't need to pass through passport control since I'm arriving on an inter-Schengen flight). Then add in a 2 hour drive, so arriving will be sitting around doing nothing with a beer by around 3pm.

And we would probably be interested in tourist Friday, there were gay sirs mentioned?

Roadtrip groups typically arrive on late afternoon/evening on Thursday, so expect it to be fairly empty early in the day.

Also, karting - hell yes, sign me up. It's been a while.

Start squeezing, buddy! Rekorderlig :love:!
Speaking of which, I gotta find a suplier...

You could ask @Brotan for example.

Don't forget mountainbikes.. It's still in the plans.

You could ask @Brotan for example.

Don't forget mountainbikes.. It's still in the plans.

I'll ask whever is coming by car through the area. @Galantti delivered last year <3
Also, yes, mountainbiking, I remembered just the other day. Maja says it's no problem, she'll find entertainment, heh

We'll probably adjust our arrival to be early afternoon, probably swing by something interesting on the way.
And in regards to karting, great to see people interested, We'll have to make it happen.