Ringmeet 2019 - Taking in US refugees!

Does anyone want one or more of the following scale 18 models? I want to clear out my collection, maybe someone wants to buy one of these? :) I can bring them to ringmeet.

• Model: Bugatti EB110 GT
  • Manufacturer: Autoart
  • Original Box: Yes
  • State: as new, only stood in a showcase without direct sunlight
  • Pictures:

- Price: 150 Euro
_

• Model: Aston Martin V8 Vantage
  • Original Box: No
  • Pictures:

- Price: 90 Euro
_

• Model: Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
  • Pictures:

- Price: 70 Euro

_

• Model: Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak 1984 #7
  • Manufacturer: OttO mobile (resin, no opening parts)
  • State: one of the photo etched parts which recreates the rear hatch locking mechanism is missing (in the pictures it's still there), otherwise as new
  • Pictures:

- Price: 80 Euro

_

• Model: Porsche 964 RWB "Hoonigan"
  • Manufacturer: GT Spirit (resin, no opening parts)
  • Pictures:

- Price: 70 Euro

Oh man, I love that PPIHC car but I'm sadly beyond broke due to an unpaid invoice. :censored: I may be literally squatting in some cars until I get paid.

WOO INVOICE PAID! I can afford a little bit of shenanigans.

Also, it looks like I'll have a press car for the Ringmeet half anyway. It's a Hyundai i30 N-Line if that matters any. Three cheers for hopefully making up some of what I'll blow on cheese, lol. (Can I get a nice Swiss person to shave raclette directly into my mouth? Thanks in advance.)

Aaaaanyway, add me to the list of Car People.

Reactions: MWF
(Can I get a nice Swiss person to shave raclette directly into my mouth? Thanks in advance.)
Paging @lip... :p

We don't have any other Swiss members as far as I know.... :(

I wanted to rent a small sailboat at the Rursee (an hour's drive to the west), but with the second resident FG sailor @larswey not coming to the meet, this is probably not going to happen. Unless a handful of people want to spend half a day enjoying the slowness of water travel and trust me enough to do this. ;)
Is @narf coming? :D
I'm sorry @MWF, bui the sailing will most probably not take place. With the other touristy stuff and also karting organized by @47, there's not enough time, I gather.
I will have my sailing licence with me in case a suitable time slot opens up and the weather is nice, though.

When is the karting happening and where?

For years I have been meaning to show up. Every single time I've not for one reason or another. But this time I will be there!

Ringmeet 2019 - Now with even more Finland Man.

:| (Not shou emousshions)

For years I have been meaning to show up. Every single time I've not for one reason or another. But this time I will be there!
FINALLY

But I won't be there.

Mixed feelings. :(

Updated the list:

• received some money (NOT ALL OF IT YET THOUGH!)
  • added +1 for me
  • added +1,x for gt1750
  • added @Anesthesia
  • added someone else

I haven't heard back from the restaurant since I last called them and they put me down, so I assume that'll be working out. I hope. I also ordered the drinks for the Frailer™, which I hope will already appear on Thursday. We will also have one big tent from the campsite and a smaller one for the kitchen, just in case ours isn't usable anymore. Will have to figure out on site.

Sadly I was unable to give the M5 the maintenance and care I wanted to, so it is in the same running-driving-but-meh state as last year. I'm still planning on bringing it.

Sadly I was unable to give the M5 the maintenance and care I wanted to, so it is in the same running-driving-but-meh state as last year. I'm still planning on bringing it.

Clearly you need to bring the Cadillac....... How hard could it be?

When is the karting happening and where?
Saturday I think...we'll see :LOL:
Nurburgring has an indoor kart track, but with electric karts. But I guess there aren't many close options.

We went to Kerpen last year, there's a really nice outdoor track, karts are standard 270cc petrol ones (4T), but it's about 50km away

Electric karts are alright, drove them a couple times in the local arena. Embrace the future!

Updated the list:

• received some money (NOT ALL OF IT YET THOUGH!)
  • added +1 for me
  • added +1,x for gt1750
  • added @Anesthesia
  • added someone else
I haven't heard back from the restaurant since I last called them and they put me down, so I assume that'll be working out. I hope. I also ordered the drinks for the Frailer™, which I hope will already appear on Thursday. We will also have one big tent from the campsite and a smaller one for the kitchen, just in case ours isn't usable anymore. Will have to figure out on site.

Refresh my memory, where is the list? I should have sent payment just want to make sure everythings kosher :) taking off in 8 hours

Refresh my memory, where is the list? I should have sent payment just want to make sure everythings kosher :) taking off in 8 hours
The link is in his signature. You're marked in green so you're good. :)

I'm on my way in the train from Hamburg to Cologne, arrival there 13:16. Afterwards about 90 km of cycling so I should arrive at the campsite around 18:00h more like 20:00h with all the sightseeing and breaks... ;)

Last edited:
Currently in Remagen, just ordered a Pizza. :) 34 km to go afterwards, should be doable in one go as long as the blood sugar level stays high enough...