Ringmeet MMXV August 7th-9th 2015: Planning thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gt1750

Techno Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
2018 Ford Smacks, 2011 Alfa 159, 2005 Smart 44
Met up with Matt2000 at Dunsfold yesterday for Wings and Wheels so was able to pick up the rest of my gear from the back of the Disco. Including the Slivovica which GT1750 brought but nobody seemed that keen to try.

It's interesting. Like a diesel version of rakija.
Heh, I was wondering what happened to it. This one was a little bit on the crude side, yeah. Might bring a different kind of processed fruit next time - apples or pears (this was plums)

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
I assumed it was MWF's personal drink that he had taken with him and subsequently brought home, otherwise I would've tried it. :lol:

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S
Ringmeet MMXV August 7th-9th 2015: Planning thread

I know someone who makes it in Croatia, so it would have been interesting to compare.

TobiasG

Car(s)
116 GTV, 916 GTV, 952 Giulia
Shit! Someone tell 47 because I don't think he knows yet!

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
I'm in Australia?! But you guys weren't upside down... :p
Well, we only make pear rakija. Plum rakija is also popular here. I personally don't drink any, but plum is even more horrible.
I'm sorry I didn't send any to the meet, it was very popular last time :D

Also, my two cents on the whole roadtriping thing. It's the same for me on the bike, sometimes you have to get through hundreds of kilometres of traffic and heat and whatnot just to get to those fun 30-40 km over some mountain pass or twisty road, but when you're there, it's all worth it. Plus you guys are in an awesome group, I bet dull moments are really rare. I wish and hope I'll manage to go to a roadtrip sometime, before everyone gets tired of them or something :mrgreen:

Last edited: