Ringmeet MMXV: Planning thread.

Ringmeet MMXV: Planning thread.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have time until april (bosses want know vacation days by first of april) to select dates, because i set my vacations by this meet (and possibly roadtrip) [unless they lay off me in 1st of jan].
So every weekend would suffice.

I'm not available for the first two weekends, but afterwards I don't have any plans yet. Same as Galantti applies for me, I'll set my vacations by roadtrip and ringmeet when it's settled.

I'd prefer VLN or Truck GP. DTM this year was pretty boring...

You should ask yourself, if you are still the ruler of your life or if someone (or something) else has taken over :p

Truck GP, fuck yeah!
Just look what they have!
Good news from my side: The date doesn't matter for me next year because I changed working place (but still in the same company working for the same contractor) and I can plan my holidays as I like. So I will probably be able to adjust my 2 weeks of summer holiday to whatever final date the Ringmeet is on :D
So I guess I'm taking the 4-day-weekend this time :)
Roadtrip! :D

Last edited:
You should ask yourself, if you are still the ruler of your life or if someone (or something) else has taken over :p

I chose this, and am having fun :p when the day comes and I'm not having fun any more I'll change that.

Well, I guess you are young and need the money :p

Just look what they have!

Don't you just hate it when people put some crappy music on their video instead of the probably awesome original sound?

Roadtrip! :D

Afraid not...

Last edited:
Truck GP, now that is something i might pay to see.

Well, I guess you are young and need the money :p

Nah, if I needed the money I wouldn't stay based in the low-paying regions of the country...

I'm actually 80% sure about what I'll do next year and where, and chances are it'll be low on travel and well-plannable. Just not plannable yet.

I'm "probably out" for the first two weekends in July, as I plan to go away on vacation then. It could be the plans collapse, however. I also voted against the DTM weekend because DTM is boring, and from this year's experience the track is crowded as hell with idiots and/or people who drive their family wagon there for the first time.

The good thing about Oldtimer Grand Prix is that it attracts a crowd with lots of interesting cars, most of which know how to behave on a track. Truck Grand Prix, on the other hand, might attract an even worse crowd than DTM.

Truck Grand Prix, on the other hand, might attract an even worse crowd than DTM.

This kind of person?

662080453579581992.jpg

Although with Lucille that's almost you. :p

The good thing about Oldtimer Grand Prix is that it attracts a crowd with lots of interesting cars, most of which know how to behave on a track. Truck Grand Prix, on the other hand, might attract an even worse crowd than DTM.

That's a fair point.
I personally rather watch Oldtimer GP, but hey, I won't be picky.

But we've done it more than once before. New things, pls.

I never watched it, so it would be new to me,? but as I said, I won't be picky.

I'm there for the meet, not for the racing. Of the two times I've been I haven't seen any racing, only seen the cars that are on the parking lot and the track.
And maybe that would be a bit more interesting during OGP, but it doesn't meka a difference to me.

For now, all dates are open more or less, I'll adjust my vacation accordingly probably. Although, 7-9.8. is probably the least happy option for me.
June would be nice I think, it would be easier for me to plan the rest of my summer.

If oldtimer GP hadn't gone from 2 TF days to one, it would've been very likely that Ringmeet 2014 had indeed happened during OGP again. We chose more TF over an event hardly anyone went to see anyway. For next year, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.