Ringmeet MMXV: Triathlon 2015

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Some of you who were there in 2012 will remember the game of Kangoo Frisbee which happened spontaneously on the Sunday morning, caused much hilarity and DanRom to have a minor meltdown when it came to paying for the campsite.

It was vaguely suggested that this be expanded into some form of more formal competition for shits and giggles but in typical Ringmeet fashion nothing really came of it. Until now.

The plan is for Triathlon to take place later afternoon/early evening before we head to the restaurant on the Saturday as a number of attendees will be going to Cologne on the Friday to attend Gamescom. The sad bastards.

Details of the disciplines will be revealed on the day but will comprise a throwing event, a running event and a "shooting" event all designed to even the playing field as much as possible and present no real advantage to those of you who exercise versus those who don't.

For simplicity teams of two please and should you wish to organise those in advance please say so below.

Medals or something equally tacky may be dished out as part of the Awards ceremony later that evening.

Some of you who were there in 2012 will remember the game of Kangoo Frisbee which happened spontaneously on the Sunday morning, caused much hilarity and DanRom to have a minor meltdown when it came to paying for the campsite.

AND FREAKING DENTS ON THE 7!!

Every time I bring the car, you guys attempt to reshape it :rolleyes:

Do you think Leviathan will allow us to stick targets to his drone?

Clearly the throwing event at least needs to be non-damaging to any unfortunate car that gets in the way, especially to the small house that is my new Disco. It isn't suitable for throwing hard frisbees through either. :p

We have a river and triathlons usually include water, is there anything we could do that would include a risk of drowning? :think:

The throwing event involves a frisbee but it is designed for finesse rather than brute force to prevent damage.

Delighted to announce that the targets for the shooting event have been created and printed..... :evil:

I know, BUT Penis M. Organ didn't ruin Top Gear....