Ringmeet Special: plate frames

Yeah put me down for one anyway, I'll make it fit somehow on the rear or put it on the front if I have something else to chop up. Worst case is I end up with the FG logo on a strip of plastic I can use as I want. :)

Yeah put me down for one anyway, I'll make it fit somehow on the rear or put it on the front if I have something else to chop up. Worst case is I end up with the FG logo on a strip of plastic I can use as I want. :)

Same here. I'll buy one. :)

pm sent, one cannot look bad on a yellow car :D

By now I have orders from:
  • Bobele23
  • Eye-Q
  • loose_unit
  • Adrian (only 2 - what the hell man, you own a gazillion of cars :p )
  • Redliner
  • Galantti

Anyone else? Deadline is midnight tonight, so I can order tomorrow. All concerned will receive a PM with payment instructions.

Whoops, missed the whole PM thing, thanks for making an allowance for me. :)

By now I have orders from:
  • Adrian (only 2 - what the hell man, you own a gazillion of cars :p )
Ronja already has one but needs a second one, the front of the Donk doesn't fit a frame so only rear is needed. T5 isn't worthy, and if they do a motorbike version i'd be down for one for the kart :p

I have just ordered and paid for 15 frames. I will send payment information to the eight people concerned shortly later this evening. The price is ?6.95 per frame plus ?0.66 shipping per person.

Adrian: Did the 8er always have only one or did one get destroyed?

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

!

I could replace the one that isn't a VW/Audi plate. Still have any left? 'Lump has Thomas' old plates. My racecar has current TUV! Haha.

That sounds like a good idea. I guess Euro-sized frames are difficult to come by stateside.

Last edited: