RIP Auberon, 2005 C240 4Matic :'(

Bugatti's Aftershave

Car(s)
'08 MB C300 4M. RIP: '05 MB C240 4M, '77 Yam XT500
As the title says. Very sad day. Some fucker ran a red light as I was completing a left turn. Game over. Compensation will probably be less than $20k.

Any suggestions about a replacement? Man I loved that car :cry:

2003_jaguar_xjr-pic-29585.gif

I would eh, but 2005 c240 4matics are nearly impossible to find, and especially not in granite grey. I already looked. One is available in Winnipeg and another in Pennsylvania but both are heavily salted areas and I'm sure there is already corrosive damage on the cars :(

Why does it have to be a 2005? Why does it have to be a 240? Why does it have to be 4matic? Why does it have to be granite grey? :p

He didn't mean exactly the same. Open your choices a bit. You may find a newer, better model for the same money. :)

I don't know much about used cars, but you can get some interesting things for $20,000 I think... no?

I don't know much about used cars, but you can get some interesting things for $20,000 I think... no?

Yes you can, the used market is full of great cars for that money. Of course you do have to be wary of the typical used car things (Maintenance, existing/developing issues, etc.), but spend a bit of time looking around and something great is bound to show up.

If you really want a W203 though, I'm sure you can find a similar, albeit not identical, model out there somewhere.

Last edited:
Ah. I see. Greetings. Thank you for making me feel even more like shit, Frankiess.

My pleasure. :wave:

Nah, kidding of course. Curiously though, from the few times I've had people drive into me, twice I've been driving a W203. The second time around my car was two days old. Which led to some interesting phone calls.

I know it sucks about the car. But bruises will heal, and 20k$ will buy you just about anything you'll ever need. How much is a C30 AMG, for instance? :cool:

Last edited: