Movie: ROGUE ONE: A Star Wars Story

50% Death Star is too much Death Star.

You'd have hated the EU then. Suncrusher, Darksaber, Centerpoint Station, Tarkin Project, Eclipse-class dreadnoughts, the Eye of Palpatine, the Galaxy Gun, Star Forge... superweapons are as ubiquitous in Star Wars as lightsabers and TIE fighters.

You'd have hated the EU then. Suncrusher, Darksaber, Centerpoint Station, Tarkin Project, Eclipse-class dreadnoughts, the Eye of Palpatine, the Galaxy Gun, Star Forge... superweapons are as ubiquitous in Star Wars as lightsabers and TIE fighters.

I read countless Star Wars novels in the 90's and early 2000's.

I bet most of them are still in my parent's house. From what I remember Rogue Squandron stuff was good and so were the ones about Grand Admiral Thrawn.

that were 2 hours that were over in a blink
i liked it!

I read countless Star Wars novels in the 90's and early 2000's.

I bet most of them are still in my parent's house. From what I remember Rogue Squandron stuff was good and so were the ones about Grand Admiral Thrawn.

You are naming the cream of the crop there... 'X-WING' (what you call Rogue Squadron) and the Thrawn trilogy are some off the best ever, but only a fraction...as someone who has read everything post ANH, there is A LOT more, not all of it good mind you..... but some of it works very well...
It 's a complicated story.

Casuals ruin everything btw.

Last edited:
You are naming the cream of the crop there... 'X-WING' (what you call Rogue Squadron) and the Thrawn trilogy are some off the best ever, but only a fraction...as someone who has read everything post ANH, there is A LOT more, not all of it good mind you..... but some of it works very well...
It 's a complicated story.

Casuals ruin everything btw.

So I went over to my parent's house today to see if they still had all my old books and stuff like that and to my horror it turns out a bunch of them got thrown out. That said I did come back with the first three X-Wing books, Splinter of the Mind's Eye, The Jedi Academy Trilogy and a few others. Found a whole bunch of TOS Trek books too which is nice.

RMwrloa.jpg

Oh man, that takes me back, the Lando Calrissian adventures, aka : 3 compleetly random generic sci-fi stories set in a universe that has no resemblance to the star wars galaxie, but we changed the name of the lead character to Lando eventhough he acts nothing like him but now it sorta makes sense...we think, but more importantly it makes us money.
Hard to believe the EU ever got anywhere considering it had that sort of thing in it at first :lol:

Last edited:
Rogue One is now on Netflix. I found it today accidentally.