Movie: ROGUE ONE: A Star Wars Story

maxtortheone

Chicken Fiddler
Car(s)
2006 Renault Clio 1.4 16V
[video=youtube;Wji-BZ0oCwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg[/video]

Someone pointed out that ?Jyn Erso? is basically Jan Ors. Please let this have some shoutouts to Dark Forces.

Came in here to post that, I like it, not to chuffed about another 'strong independent female' lead, she even looks like Rey! On the other hand the visuals look spot on, even old fashioned, that's a good thing, and the rebellion era is BY FAR my favourite time period in the SW universe, just think how much we could learn if they do this right.
Exited for this.

And of course the official makeup of the movie will be called "Rouge One".

she even looks like Rey!

What are you saying, all English actresses look the same?

On a related note - is there any EU stuff I should check out before watching it? Heard that Clone Wars and Rebels are good

Are you not enthralled by the drama of the taxation of trade routes?

[video=youtube;Wji-BZ0oCwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg[/video]

Wow, that looks pretty damn good! I didn't even know they were making any other SW movies other than the main JJ ones.

So is this basically the events that take place between Episode III and IV that lead to Leia getting the Death Star plans?

A Star Wars movie with no Jedi/lightsabers, right? I feel like they need so make reeeeeeally clear how this falls in with the rest of the storyline.

Does look pretty good though...like a real "war" movie.

So is this basically the events that take place between Episode III and IV that lead to Leia getting the Death Star plans?

From what I've heard about it, yes, exactly that.

This looks better than the teasers for episode 7.

He's back.

I'm sold, looks like a great break from the traditional feel of the movies, into something darker almost war movie.

It's a great time to be a Star Wars fan.

I liked it but it's time for something new that doesn't involve a Death Star or bigger Death Star.

So far these movies are 50% Death Star.
Star Wars - Death Star
Jedi - Bigger Death Star
Force Awakens - Even Bigger Death Star (Starkiller Base)
Rogue One - Death Star

50% Death Star is too much Death Star.