Royal Lounge Alphard

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i
Are we having stupid threads now without any sense all of a sudden? Please be more interesting next time...

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Buba said:
Are we having stupid threads now without any sense all of a sudden? Please be more interesting next time...
Yeah what is this? Is this a genuine car or just some heavily modded van or something. There aren't even any pics of the exterior...

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Buba said:
Yeah what is this? Is this a genuine car or just some heavily modded van or something. There aren't even any pics of the exterior...
they are most likely interior decorators, the exterior probably looks exactly the same. but what they've done looks sweet, im curious about the price though

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
Toyota Modellista is the customizing house of Toyota Motor Company, and they've taken their standard 7/8-seater Alphard van and transformed it into a 4-seater luxury conversion van with all the fittings as you would expect in a limo. Very cool IMO.

C53A_4G63T

Car(s)
99' Infiniti Q45t, 89 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo
I love the idea of actually using home carpet instead of automotive grade carpet. Kinda gives me ideas.... should my Volvo wagon get shagged?

andyhui01

Forum Addict
Car(s)
00' Subaru Forester GT
There is another version of the Alphard with a Plasma TV at the back of the driver, I think it was a HK custom design though, not a Japanese. There are loads of these running around in HK, some of them are really nicely done and some are just a normal 7 seater van