Royal Lounge Alphard

Are we having stupid threads now without any sense all of a sudden? Please be more interesting next time...

Buba said:
Are we having stupid threads now without any sense all of a sudden? Please be more interesting next time...
Yeah what is this? Is this a genuine car or just some heavily modded van or something. There aren't even any pics of the exterior...

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Buba said:
Yeah what is this? Is this a genuine car or just some heavily modded van or something. There aren't even any pics of the exterior...
they are most likely interior decorators, the exterior probably looks exactly the same. but what they've done looks sweet, im curious about the price though

Toyota Modellista is the customizing house of Toyota Motor Company, and they've taken their standard 7/8-seater Alphard van and transformed it into a 4-seater luxury conversion van with all the fittings as you would expect in a limo. Very cool IMO.

I love the idea of actually using home carpet instead of automotive grade carpet. Kinda gives me ideas.... should my Volvo wagon get shagged?

Typical Japanese luxury vehicle.......lots of gismos, clean simple design

There is another version of the Alphard with a Plasma TV at the back of the driver, I think it was a HK custom design though, not a Japanese. There are loads of these running around in HK, some of them are really nicely done and some are just a normal 7 seater van