Royal Wedding: Who should Prince William and Kate Middleton NOT invite to the Wedding

Cobol74

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Honda Accord 2.2 i-Dtec Sport Estate.Hyundai Ix20
1. Sepp Blatter - obviously - come on do you need to ask?
2. Jerry Adams - 'Nice Man' but probably does not know which knife and fork to use
3. Lady Gaga - may turn up in a meat dress - and it may be a hot day - oooh the flies.
4. Maradonna - he may 'hand ball' the Duke of Edinburgh. ... and pretend it was the hand of God
5. Silvio Berlusconi - there may be some damaged goods afterwards, try stopping him throwing a 'banga banga' party!

etc. Who do you think and why?

Last edited:
Me.

Oh and Clarkson, May and Hammond.

And Icebone, definitely shouldn't invite Icebone. Or Hotpants.

nicjasno is probably a bad idea. As is NecroJoe. Spectre is probably persona non grata for numerous reasons, only one of which is feline.

I hear public already got his invite.

The Top Gear Trio: The wedding will catch fire and sink.
Well, if they stop the show ... why not go out really big?

Why not build a TG-style carriage, towed by some prancing 458italia horses ... how hard can that be? It?s not like it?d going to catch fire or anything ...

:jeremy: The Queen is dead ... and on that bombshell ...

(the brits probably won?t find this very amusing, but sorry, I?m laughing my ass off just at the tought)

Last edited:
Me.

Oh and Clarkson, May and Hammond.

And Icebone, definitely shouldn't invite Icebone. Or Hotpants.

nicjasno is probably a bad idea. As is NecroJoe. Spectre is probably persona non grata for numerous reasons, only one of which is feline.

I hear public already got his invite.

Don't forget Cowboy. He'd turn up in his big truck and start a food fight. :p

Russel Brand-Because he's Russel Brand.

Lady gaga would probably show up covered in motor oil and wearing a thong as a hat.

Where's my invititation dammit!?

Don't forget Cowboy. He'd turn up in his big truck and start a food fight. :p

He's already booked for the Reception. Once the band finishes its first set he's going to try to break the world record for jumping over bridesmaids in a pick up!

I know Johnny Rotten - Never mind the bollocks. ...
To add some class to the event - Rosie Odonnell:

rosieksm.jpg

Last edited:
Clarkson as others said :D
Image.jpg