Rudi, the giant bunny!

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
hm.. after a bit of research it turns out that the rabbit in the picture is not the same as the one in the video, the pic and the video is from two different sources, which states different names of the owners. Anyways, they are both huge... :D

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
look at those feet :shock:

no wonder people beleive in the yeti

a while ago the biggest rooster in the world was in the paper. he was 84cm high. can you imagine that? normally they're harldy 30cm

fbc

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
2006 MY07 Astra SRi Turbo
bone said:
a while ago the biggest rooster in the world was in the paper. he was 84cm high. can you imagine that? normally they're harldy 30cm
:shock: (I don't think I want to imagine an 84cm high rooster :unsure:

hajj

That rabbit is bigger than my Dachshund :shock: But he would still kill him :roll:
Did they feed him steriods to get him that big :bangin:

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
:shock: Those are some big animals. What the hell are you guys feeding them over there?!?! I want to get the world's largest Armadillo if I can figure out the secret to these huge animals...

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
The breed is supposed to be Belgian giant or something like that. Maybe they feed it with the same stuff they feed the "Belgian Blue" breed of bulls... :eek:

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
hajj said:
That rabbit is bigger than my Dachshund :shock: But he would still kill him :roll:
that's why there aren't any biggest/shortest/longest/phattest/... animals no more in the guiness book of records, people were feeding them weird things to get them that ...

Evo7

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Ford Capri Laser 1.6 and a M reg pegeot 205 lol
hajj said:
That bull looks like it's been on steroids :lol:

And that rabbit looks as if it wants to start a fight aswell, they obviously are putting stuff into these animals :thumbsdown:

mautzel

Car(s)
Octavia Combi Mk II
If raised properly without medication and stuff like that Rudi definitely deserves a place in the Food thread sometime later :D How much do average rabbits weigh? (Not expecting anything above 3-4 Kilos)