Rumours of 5th gears demise greatly exaggerated

smtk

From their latest Youtube comments

fifthgearuk (29 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Hi all, thanks for watching our Web TV videos. We know there are some rumours about the future of Fifth Gear but? were delighted to tell you that the show will return to telly next year. In the meantime, stay tuned to Web TV to see our latest content.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EpFZTV4XTY

i was just about to say this news, damn somebody is quicker than me :)
yeah it might be Fifth Gear is back!

Good times.

They probably heard that Jeremy takes Tiff's reviews seriously and figured someone actually needed to test drive cars for real.

I don't think so. I think it's the last season, at least in the current format. The cancellation is a) official and b) came at a point when the next season clearly had wrapped shooting.

I don't think so. I think it's the last season, at least in the current format. The cancellation is a) official and b) came at a point when the next season clearly had wrapped shooting.
I do hope that you are incorrect, I like Fifth Gear.

I do hope that you are incorrect, I like Fifth Gear.

I hope i'm wrong,too - but Five would not put a notice saying it's cancelled on their page if it would not be.

I hope i'm wrong,too - but Five would not put a notice saying it's cancelled on their page if it would not be.
True, but it does share the Monday night 20:00hrs spot with the gadget show which is the same demographic. What are they putting there instead?

well, they are continuing their webTV episodes, which to my surprise are quite good

Five's website still says that the show is cancelled. ITV4, Dave, Sky One or Bravo would seem to be the mostly likely places for the show to move to.

Five's website still says that the show is cancelled. ITV4, Dave, Sky One or Bravo would seem to be the mostly likely places for the show to move to.

Link?