S17 start date

Whitevanwoman

There were indications of a first filming date of Wed 22nd June, (transmission 26th) but Applause Store has yet to release filming dates or send ticket request emails out which is leaving it a bit tight on the organisational front.

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
Love how you've used the words 'Applause Store' and 'organisational' in the same sentence :lol:

Amie8

Car(s)
Bye bye Alfa - Hello Mini Cooper
It's just a placeholder, more than likely. :nod:
Probably right. The same night has the last ep of Engineering Connections and James's one-off Toy Stories show in the usual Top Gear slot, so it's like a mini TG themed night.

PWooster

Did I seriously create two threads about this or was there a split? If so, sorry dudes.

jsausley

Car(s)
'16 Audi S5, '14 CC R-Line, '12 Ariel Atom 3
I rather enjoyed series 14, with the exception of 14x7. 14 had one of my favorite road trips (Romania), one of my favorite road tests (Renault Twingo), the art gallery show, one of the best specials (Bolivia), and the Lancia segment which was one of my favorite all-time segments.

The Spie

Car(s)
2008 Honda Fit Sport
Series 14 is rather problematic. Normally, there's stuff on Top Gear that you can just go "meh" about. Not Series 14. Everything was either terrific (Romania, Bolivia, the Lancia film) or unremittingly awful (Geoff, the art gallery, the airship caravan, 14x07 as a whole). They were also ripping themselves off too much (the Twingo review, airport vehicle racing). It's one of the few series where you have to pick your moments. It's thanks to Series 14 that a lot of people are scared regarding some of the spoilers that are coming about regarding Series 17. The memories are just too fresh.

chocdonut

i tot it was aired yesterday... dang... made me so hyper this morning... :cry: wrong date! meh... mistaken wwdc2011 for top gear s17. :x

Amie8

Car(s)
Bye bye Alfa - Hello Mini Cooper
It's thanks to Series 14 that a lot of people are scared regarding some of the spoilers that are coming about regarding Series 17. The memories are just too fresh.
It's only a TV show - not a terrorist atrocity!

nohio

Car(s)
none, yet...
not sure if this is useful in any way but i saw this on the TG website n got a bit excited:

"Other reports claim this is more of James? moonlighting: in this case, a new series of his Man Lab. No word on when the series will be on your screens, but it will be on BBC Two at the end of this year. And on that note, we?ll be able to start talking about the new series of Top Gear very soon?"

i think it will be starting either the 19th or probably the 26th but i cant wait either way!!

PWooster

PWooster i must ask, how have you got such a catastrophic rep power bar in such a short period of time?

I don't let it get to me. Some people take the internet, or specifically this forum, very very seriously.

DubyaStep

Tampa, Florida but now in Casselberry for school
Car(s)
Ford Thundercougarfalconbird
I don't let it get to me. Some people take the internet, or specifically this forum, very very seriously.
IMHO the way i see it, if you have that much neg rep in that short amount of time then it has alot more to do with the way your doing things here and alot less about how seriously people take this forum. on the other hand, if you think that then maybe this isnt the place for you. your thoughts?