S5 E9 - Question about Hammond-Testscreen

Interrobang

Forum Addict
In Episode 9 of Series 5 at 36.58 Minutes, you get to see a Testscreen with Hammond in some Photo-montage. I always woundered what that was about, and I just came across it again ... so I thought I?d do as Sesame-street taught me and ask the grown-ups. I?m rather sure they?ve never reused it and they don?t mention it on the show.

http://img409.imageshack.**/img409/1026/hamsteruf8.jpg

Any Ideas?

sorry if it?s a repost, but I couldn?t think of any keywords to search for this.

Last edited:
Unless my labelling is wrong I have 26:58 as half way through the hot Ford Fiesta vs hot Citroen C1 on the track? :s

Why don't you just search in the thread thats dedicated to this episode?

The only reason for not -1 ing you for a thread like that is because you are german. Its just a funny thing because Hammond is soo small he is dwarfed even by a little girl...

Unless my labelling is wrong I have 26:58 as half way through the hot Ford Fiesta vs hot Citroen C1 on the track? :s
Either I?m blind or I haven?t got it there ... I found it in the "Koreans" Roadtest when Clakson get?s out of the Kia Majentis ...

If that?s true and it?s to be found at different Places in different ... someone else might have added this before putting it online, not Top Gear themselves.

edit: missunderstood you, I had a typo on the Timecode. It?s 36.58

Last edited:
Season 5 Episode 9 36:54

Last edited:
Why don't you just search in the thread thats dedicated to this episode?
... I did. No mention of it. But I could have posted my Question there now that I think about it ...
The only reason for not -1 ing you for a thread like that is because you are german. Its just a funny thing because Hammond is soo small he is dwarfed even by a little girl...
... to me it looked more like some sort of refferal to something Hamster did (on Telly?) to mock him, not just some "small People" Joke. Thaught someone might know if it has an any special meaning to it.
It's not Season 5.
Who wrote "Season"? I wrote "Series" ...
Season 5 Episode 9 36:54
... it?s 36.58 on mine, but fixed my mistake in the starting-post. Thank you for pointing it out, I got completly wrong what tummelv wrote ...

Last edited:
I wrote "it's not season 5" because first i thought it was somewhere around season 7-8, then i checked & found it in season 5e9 36:54.