San Francisco Bay Area Meet up [June 7th!]

Good luck with the meet guys, make sure you take some happy snaps :D

I was going to see if this girl I met last week wanted to go to wine country that day. The little head didn't get the memo about the meet.

I will probably regret this, but I will refrain from calling her so I can go to the meet. I hope you guys are happy!

Actually, I called her and she's working on her dissertation anyway. I'll be there, but I do have mid term exams and a metric fuck-load of homework to get in by next week.

Alice's isn't too far from SJ, hell, it's closer to SJ than SF.

Does the restaurant leads to the road that many people so-called do tokay :lol: :mrgreen: Is scary.... Be warned if you never went on Skyline Blvd (Woodside) on 35. The roads are ultra NARROW.

Last edited:
This sounds so cool. Wish I was back home in Frisko.

If u r danny and reading this: Yes, i did make an account.

Just saw the notice, I will be in SF this weekend, not sure if I can make it though...

Does the restaurant leads to the road that many people so-called do tokay :lol: :mrgreen: Is scary.... Be warned if you never went on Skyline Blvd (Woodside) on 35. The roads are ultra NARROW.

It's actually a very fun drive, beautiful scenery, highly recommended! I used to drive up there and down to HW1 all the time (that is when gas was $1.80 a gallon):?

Pfft! You guys don't know narrow until you have two way traffic on a road carved into the side of a cliff that is actually narrower than your wheel track in places.

So should I wear my Motocycle Jacket?

2559926650_3170b61c50.jpg

Hey, I've got the exact same car as Blind, except mine's red.

Mine also has a badge proclaiming "4.9 Port Fuel Injection V8" on the back, lovingly ripped off an 11th-gen Coupe De Ville.

Wish I coulda been there. Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun! :D

Next time I will be on two wheels - I just saw another bike this afternoon and made arrangements to buy it.

It was fun to put some faces to the online personas, we should certainly do it again. Maybe plan ahead and to a western regional meet somewhere.

I'd say Vegas, but I hate that town.

It was a fun meet, and highway 35 was awesome. I came with my friends, so I had to go to my buddy's dorm in Stanford.

Wish I coulda been there. Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun! :D

Next time I will be on two wheels - I just saw another bike this afternoon and made arrangements to buy it.

It was fun to put some faces to the online personas, we should certainly do it again. Maybe plan ahead and to a western regional meet somewhere.

I'd say Vegas, but I hate that town.

Viper: If I'm going, you're going. I'm gonna have to drive through that crap hole you call a city, might as well pick you up :p