Season 2 Trailer - Starts Dec 8th

Shouldn't it be "Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?"

Yes, well done, you are the first to have noticed the intentional error in the joke [or, at least, the first to write about it]. Your prize is a free trip around the Sun!

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I've been wanting; a return to being really bloody stupid and I can get a good laugh.

Looks like they took peoples criticism to heart and are not to proud to have a laugh about it....

I have a feeling this year is gonna ne the GrandTour we all wanted it to be.

Looking back, I rated some of the first season episodes much too high for what they were. However, I am genuinely excited for this season. It looks like it will be as funny and memorable as the last few seasons of CHM Top Gear, which is all I ever wanted. I just hope they also ditch the juvenile humor that resulted in me being unable to enjoy the series with my dad. Granted I didn't watch most of the episodes with him, but he enjoys them messing around with cars, I'm guessing he wouldn't enjoy them throwing dildos at each other and inflating blow up dolls with V8s. Sliding a Jaaaaag down an icy mountain is more like it.

I suppose no one bought the Sunday Times today? There was some exclusive material about the new season there apparently. I didn't know about it before the shops were closed. :/

Last edited:
By what we have seen so far Season 2 is looking epic.
No stupid "The American", no stupid "Celebrity Brain-Crash", more cheap car races and other epic stuff.

By going back to their roots and listening to the audience about not overdoing being stupid I can't wait for the new season to start.

Yes, well done, you are the first to have noticed the intentional error in the joke [or, at least, the first to write about it]. Your prize is a free trip around the Sun!

Why so mean, though?
And why would the intentional error make sense anyway?

I'm starting to wonder if Ben is coming back to the boys. He's been tweeting actively the last few days about the driver auditions. I'd love to see him back. I don't know how Jeremy would feel about it.

His tweets definitely make it sound like he might be back.

As for Jeremy, if he didn't want it, I doubt it would happen.

Why so mean, though?
And why would the intentional error make sense anyway?

No, I wasn't being intentionally mean to you; you did nothing to offend me. I was trying to be funny ["Free trip around the sun"], which didn't work. So I'm sorry I gave you that impression; it wasn't meant. And when I said "Well done", I meant it.

As for intentional error, when I first wrote it down I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted, so I left it so that it wasn't quite the same in both directions. Lack of skill on my part. I think I'll change my sig for a different one liner.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;t4ZsyO1n-kA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ZsyO1n-kA[/video]

Saw that from the moment James said who he was, but still a good laugh...