Seeing (mostly) red: Museo Storico Alfa Romeo

gt1750

Techno Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
2018 Ford Smacks, 2011 Alfa 159, 2005 Smart 44
As a part of our extended weekend holiday at Lake Como, we took a trip to Arese to the Museum of Alfa Romeo :)

The building itself and the surroundings look pretty disappointing IMHO, so I didn't even bother trying to take a pic of my own Alfa there as I originally intended :(

Inside is another story, though. There's a lot to be seen, everything is nicely arranged and well lit and you can get pretty close to most of the cars on display. The museum shop has a selection of branded stuff for the fans, but I found it quite overpriced and all the books were in Italian language only <_< The caf? on the other hand offers tasty espresso and pastry for very reasonable prices. There's also a showroom where you can sample all the current AR offerings including the new Giulia and schedule a test drive.

Overall a pleasant experience and well worth visiting even if you are not a die-hard fan of the brand :)

Now for the pics:

miki

Lovely. Also, in case anybody wants the original pictures, just delete the "m" at the end of the image link, before the extension. For example : i.imgur.com/BDiQvPWm.jpg --> i.imgur.com/BDiQvPW.jpg