Series 12 starts on ...

This is crazy, they'll have done like three whole series by the time Top Gear is back on. That's just sacrilege.

We'll be back!

Ah ha! Fear not! The 12th series of Fifth Gear starts on September 3rd 2007. Everyone seems to love us so we're coming back quicker than normal. While you lot are off sunning yourselves, we'll be hard at work filming such delights as the Bugatti Veyron, McLaren Mercedes SLR Roadster, the Maserati Granturismo, and the new BMW M3. We'll also be trying to persuade Tom to get back into his Reliant Robin, and Jonny to become a Happy Birthday sing-a-gram.

Keep checking the website for an update on how filming's going - in the meantime enjoy the Summer and we'll see you in September!

seems like a good season. hope they get rid of all that random crap!

They are on the road to recovery.... I am going to stick with them for at least one more series.

Good to hear, atleast I can watch something of automotive value while Top Gear takes forever to get back on the air.

Ahh good, thats a short break :) I look forward to seeing the Veyron and the SLR Roadster for sure!!

actually happy to hear that, hopefully they didn't fire everybody who happened to make season 11 worth watching :p