Series 20 Filming Started

I just moved from Asheville and the roads there are very nice! I know a bunch also if anyone visits!

You guys need to get out more often! :blink: Or maybe the East coast is more boring than I remember...

I've spent most of my life in the western US and have always loved the cruising roads. Colorado roads and views are among the best I've seen the world; Pacific Coast Highway (all 1000 miles of it) is unparalleled anywhere else; Sedona, AZ is remarkable; Redwood Forests in Northern Cali/Oregon/Washington; 4-corners area of Durango along with Mesa Verde National Park--can't beat it! :cool:

and for what it's worth, I've visited Australia, England, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Mexico, Dominican Republic, etc... I'd take the roads here any day. I guess it helps when your country is enormous too.

That's why I moved here to Durango! You forgot to mention the Million Dollar Highway, Alpine Loop, and for the off roading views, Black Bear Pass and Engineer.

Supposedly the guy in the video owns an R8, yet he looks like he just finished college. :p

Can't wait for this to air. Love the black P1...

For some real spoilers, click here

Jalopnik did a story about series 20 with some real in depth details...

I do hope the thing with the Taxis isn't yet another tedious re-run of the "BTCC drivers wreck stuff."

That got old really quickly and hasn't improve with age.

I do hope the thing with the Taxis isn't yet another tedious re-run of the "BTCC drivers wreck stuff."

The BTCC stuff is some of my favorite Top Gear. :)

It looks like that's exactly what it is. These are some of the very rare segments I skip when re-watching...

It looks like that's exactly what it is. These are some of the very rare segments I skip when re-watching...

And according to the series preview in TG Mag, that is exactly what it is. It is basically "which country has the best taxis? Richard Hammond used the 'crucible of motorsport' to find out...'hilarity' ensues."

[video=youtube;MvLgfCqz-1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvLgfCqz-1c[/video]

Richard tweeted yesterday that he was off to Italy (Bologna) to review a Lambourghini and today he was photographed at Imola with one of TG's tame performance car drivers. Later on the photographer tweeted a picture of a Ducati motorbike. Although it's not clear I suspect that this is a Magazine shoot rather than a TV shoot - merely from the presence of TGMag photographer Justin Leighton (@LowerClaptonRd).