Series 21 Spoilers

Seems like they dodged a bullet, there are massive protests all over in Ukraine right now.

This has to be epic, in Kiev there are a lot of exotic cars. Also, Chernobyl...

s1200_TwitterJC.jpg

I saw this twitter post more then a year ago but I still haven't seen any top gear video from Budapest. Anybody know what's up? Maybe this series?

There was an uneven race in Budapest car vs bicycle many sereiseseses ago, but that was James.

I saw this twitter post more then a year ago but I still haven't seen any top gear video from Budapest. Anybody know what's up? Maybe this series?

i would not be surprised if the bbc has a lot of footage that never made it into the show. within the last few months top gear visited ukraine, belgium, italy, burma, australia, thailand and made a stop in istanbul. there's no way they'll be able to fit all of that and all the usual car reviewing stuff in a single series.

After doing such an excellent job of King of Speed, and with a movie out, Idris Elba must a shoe in for a few hot laps

TG is coming to Slovenia on 23. and 24. January with F430, 911 4S Hummer H3 and "somethin special" all drving on city's bus lanes and picking up people.

TG is coming to Slovenia on 23. and 24. January with F430, 911 4S Hummer H3 and "somethin special" all drving on city's bus lanes and picking up people.

Need.more.info. Urgently.

sorry guys, it's filming today and it's not for the main show... it's for TopGear 41 sideshow. my bad :/

maybe someone knows - were they able to get their hands on LaFerrari ? We know that P1 is in the mix, I am assuming that same goes for 918...

Since the P1 is confirmed already I really hope they also do the 918 and LaFerrari ASAP so they can hopefully go through with their plan of a road trip with all 3 hyper cars. When they mentioned it on TG, Richard said he would take that "new" Zonda, but the 918 is a direct competitor to the P1 & LF and he's a fan of Porsche so it wouldn't make sense for him to take the Zonda.