Sharknosefest minimeet

Adunaphel

Angrily shouting at Klauwds
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Cube²
On May 30th,the sharknosefest will be held in Barneveld, the Netherlands. DaBoom and I intend to attend there.
Due to it being the E21's 40th birthday, there's bound to be lots of gorgeous classic 3ers, and lots of other BMWs from the sharknose era.

Bollocks, I'm on vacation at that time, otherwise I would definitely be there...

42 E28s registered to be there, only 33 E21s, last I've heard. Which makes me even sadder that I can't bring mine. But that was over-ambitious anyway, especially as breaking my hand ruined all my spring plans..

reading the title i was hoping for a ferrari 156 meet :lol:

Jealous.

Also, DaBoom broke his hand?

I'd love to go to this. I actually drove my first shark nose last weekend. This one to be exact.

DaBoom broke his Hand during Alpine Meet (read post #14), after MXM and I were already home again, tough. ;)

Yeah, got some screws to hold the bone in place and a nice scar to show for it. But that's not important right now. :p

it's actually the first time i see/hear BMW being referenced as "sharknose" cars
and it makes no sense if you ask me...

unless you're talking about a hammerhead :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: lip
Yep, heard it the first time here too. Tought it was just the actual name of the festival. :lol:

Philistines...

Not much Finalgearians around, but plenty of appropriate cars. Few teasers;

pYsSE-iwaCpdWF3SLJt9IIIdQgJG7ff5YQTXs0ZX0GA=w1131-h631-no

Some interesting builds..
VIjSWx3A6Ub45GSRURS6vBC8_byxtnQbWIdn9X0zyJE=w418-h631-no

Exterior as well
gFbGhRLasVDUm7FfomjLkSbNEd2stx8sGDWsnZ8sEnA=w953-h631-no

Some slight overkill in modern fashion
aIr_SW02fNSt5FaHBQA7BJzAGC0I4sAMq2RB5a3aNXI=w953-h631-no

And something completely unrelated :lol:
MG0dInXhXj0IuHCcmzYf4xMrAI42DWUR_S2ok0i108I=w953-h631-no