Show us your Lego!

/thread :jawdrop:

Agreed, throw enough bricks at it and you can recreate Buckingham palace on a 1 to 1 scale with every single brick simply stacked on the other.

[video=youtube;BHBlOzzV-Qk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHBlOzzV-Qk[/video]

cool! that's how lego car is supposed to look like! :D

Anyone got any thoughts/feedback/experience of 42053 Volvo EW160E?

Thinking about getting it for the boy for Birthday/Christmas. Smaller present than last year but since he is getting a trial glider flight experience in the summer as part of his gift.....

Thinking about getting it for the boy for Birthday/Christmas. Smaller present than last year but since he is getting a trial glider flight experience in the summer as part of his gift.....

No experience with it but looking through a few reviews it seems to be a pretty solid set with a good introduction to pneumatics, but I think the 42052 heavy lift helicopter is even cooler- it costs a bit more though...

I have it, fun build, decent selection of parts, everything works well, pneumatics in Technic are always fun, especially if he has never done it before, looks like the real thing when it's finished with the exception of those stupid orange parts they stuck on there for no reason.

It's by no means the best Technic set ever made, it's a little to 'middle of the road' for that, does not really stand out in anything, but decent enough, especially at that price point, I would get it for him.

Thanks. He has done pneumatics before as I got him the MB Truck flagship set last year. It's only a few quid over my budget so I think I will get it for him then he has a main gift to open as well as an experience to look forward to in the summer.

[video=youtube;C_o-xlCwAgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_o-xlCwAgY[/video]

I need this.

The F40 is a fantastic build!

Having seen the GT3 in the Flesh....still not convinced, I realise it's supposed to be brilliant technicly, I want to like it, but can't bring myself to order it.
I think the fact that it's a Porsche, a brand I have nothing with, and the fact so much of the technic goodness is covered by a non removable shell is what is stopping me.

Here's hoping the rumours about 1 big licensed technic car a year are based in truth, I would jump on a properly done Mustang/Gt40/Vette in a heartbeat.

Stopped by the Lego store today to see what was new. Was really tempted to get the new Technic drag racer (42050), but decided against it. Still didn't walk out empty handed.

5xsaq3M.jpg

Brought some Legos to decorate my cube at work.

rVVyIhO.jpg

I like how all the cars are sized to fit the trailer. Could've brought the Model A the Raptor came with, but figured the Mustang would be better in the office.

Last edited:
Raptor and trailer are 75875, Mustang is 75871.