Show us your Lego!

Now that's the millionaire liftstyle that I think a lot of us wouldn't mind, a private plane with what looks to me like a 911 racer in the back. Plenty of spare space for beer too.

I need to start buying Lego again one day, currently I have enough expensive hobbies to keep me poor.

Just picked this up from the store:

22-1024x682.jpg

Pretty cool little build and the minifigs are nicely done.

Announced today:

14341012712_ca9bd060e5_o.jpg

10242 MINI Cooper
Ages 16+. 1,077pieces.
Take this MINI Cooper for a nostalgic drive down memory lane!

US $99.99 - CA $119.99 - AU $149.99 - DE 89.99? - UK ?74.99 - DK 799.00 DKK

Experience the iconic MINI Cooper first hand, with its classic lines, detailed interior and fun picnic theme.

Take the iconic MINI Cooper for a drive! This beautifully crafted LEGO? brick replica of the classic MINI Cooper Mk VII is full of authentic details, from the classic green and white color scheme with white wing mirrors and racing stripes, to the opening doors, hood and trunk, sporty fog lights, detailed engine and separate spare tire compartment. You can even remove the roof to access a tan colored interior with patterned seats, veneer-style dashboard, turning steering wheel, and moving gearshift and handbrake. And of course, no MINI Cooper would be complete without a picnic basket and blanket, the perfect accessories for a cozy day in the countryside!

? Features opening doors, hood and trunk, spare wheel in separate compartment, detailed engine and 2 fog lights.

? Accessories include a picnic basket, bottle and blanket for nostalgic picnic theme.

? Authentic replica of the MINI Cooper Mk VII.

? Classic green and white color theme with white wing mirrors and racing stripes.

? Lift the hood to reveal the detailed engine.

? Remove the roof and access the detailed interior.

? Go on a countryside picnic with this iconic classic!

? MINI Cooper measures over 4? (11cm) high, 9? (25cm) long and 5? (14cm) wide.

Available for sale directly through LEGO? beginning August 2014

The video:

Can't wait, this would be a great addition to the T1 Camper Bus :D

I'm getting that for one of my really good friends when it comes out. He's a proper Mini buff! Maybe when I do that, it will entice me into buying LEGO again... but I don't have money, I keep spending it on my other hobbies haha

They've done a really nice job with that, there's no mistaking it. Glad they didn't go overboard and put the Union flag on the roof.

After 27 years and a lot of kits, this is the only lego i have left. :(

F3mvTMo.jpg

When i have a descent place of my own i might get some new technic of even that robotics thing.

Recently rebuilt the Haunted House that was semi-demolished in our move last year. Thought it would be cool to do a timelapse.

Have you guys heard about this site Rebrickable?

I had heard about it before, but hadn't checked it out since it got a facelift. It's pretty awesome - it lets you input all your sets, then you can see what you can build out of the parts you own (I'm trying to build a UCS X-wing). I just took a trip down memory lane last night seeing what sets I own.

http://rebrickable.com/profile/TerranCmdr/stats

Just built the list of the sets I have in HK:

http://rebrickable.com/profile/elpanda/sets

Would be much longer if I brought in all the sets I still have at my parent's place in France though :D

The feature showing you what sets you can build with your parts is quite misleading though, it gave me a 20 pages list of sets I can build, but it keeps telling me that I miss x number of parts to complete pretty much any set I've clicked on.

I tried rebrickable, meh.....like killpanda sais, it mostly gives you a list of sets you can 'almost' build, which is sorta like almost fucking Christina Hendricks.

Besides, with the thousands of different lego bricks produced over the years in dozens of colors, and the 'found in just a few sets' parts, giving you millions of different possible bricks/combinations, the ods of taking a small to medium collection of sets, and with them you having ALL the parts for any big set, matching colors and all, is almost 0

Man that was a complicated sentence....I need to go lie down.

True, but it's nice to know I have 96% of the parts I need to build the UCS X-wing, and it tells me exactly what parts I need to get from Bricklink. Very handy in my opinion.