Show us your Lego!

Yesterday a nice man came to my door and handed me this:
2017-06-29%2015.54.35_.jpg

Sadly, I had work and other stuff to do, so I didn't have time to start building it until 20:00, but there was a nice leprechaun helping me, and my wife.
2017-06-29%2021.11.55_.jpg

This is where it stands now, after 9/12 bags. First stage completely done, second stage is one bag away from completion.
2017-06-30%2005.47.07_.jpg

It looks better from the back.....still not a fan, London busses are cool and all, but maybee they just don't lend themselves well to lego, it's a big red box after all, still, whatever's wrong with it, it looks like a mediocre AFOL creation. :dunno:

Last edited:
nut sure what you guys are expecting?
you can't expect advance lego from what is basically a panel van...

Man that's pretty, I'm saving my Lego budget for the new UCS Falcon (what? It will happen!) and I don't really have a connection with the lunar program, but Goddamn that's tempting....

Last edited:
Yesterday a nice man came to my door and handed me this:
2017-06-29%2015.54.35_.jpg

another nice person gave my parents this (since i wasn't around to sign it):

my wife is buying the lego porsche set for me for my birthday.. won't have it for a couple of months. So awesome though.

My vintage collection has a new member:

Fkv9SM1.jpg

Oo, I used to have that kit as a kid! I most definitely remember building that windmill. I think I still have some, if not most of the parts in a box of random Technic parts.

edit: Also that Lego archive video @ 7:50. Brought a biiiiig smile to my face :D My baby, the 8880 <3

Last edited:
Last edited: