Show us your Lego!

So I ended up crowd-funding/preordering this set back in February. It was finally delivered today. Now being a fan creation set from some unofficial website, I was expecting a little loose ziplock bag filled with the pieces and a 8.5x11 printout of instructions. So I was pretty shocked to see size of the shipping box. Opened it up and was blown away quality of the packaging.

qYmuv0A.jpg

qfPfjx1.jpg

I haven’t opened it yet, but just the box alone has exceeded expectations 1000x.

you went to that stage, and haven't even lifted the lid?
you're weird :D

you went to that stage, and haven't even lifted the lid?
you're weird :D

Its got a tamper proof sticker seal. With the backlog of kits I have to build right now, I don’t want to open it until I’m ready to build it.

I don’t want to open it until I’ve learned to play chess.

Dude, you're Russian, don't you guys leave the womb with a rook already in your hand?

Last edited:
Pfft.

If someone designs a Lego Thunderbird 2 I’d be on that like white on rice. Watch from 1,30”

Damn, you are old.

I know we are basically the same age.

Yes I am, I turn 50 in six weeks. The only regular members I can think of off the top of my head who I know to be older than me by more than months are MacGuffin and SquareLeft.

Include me in that list. Where is my wheelchair? ♿

How did it get across the pond?

Thunderbird 2 dropped it off.

You don’t have to be old though, I would also jump at the chance to have a Lego Thunderbird 2.

Reactions: MWF