Show us your Lego!

Someones gonna get fired
Not necessarily, they do sometimes have exclusives at the airport store. They might also introduce the odd set there.

2 new Speed Champions sets dropped today

rqi5ckrl.png

Jeykx6Rl.png

Might need to buy an extra Creator Expert Mustang kit......

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2019/12/12/as-an-alternative-you-could-build-this-stang/

More amazing than the way it looks, though, is the fact that this is made with only the parts contained in set 10265; no outside parts were used, other than the different wheels (though the wheels from the set fit fine, they just don’t match the styling of contemporary cars, so you could make it without updated rims if you wanted to).

Sorry for the flood of pics:

P4Ci1MG.jpg

Rfz2s6Q.jpg

YjMXQ3N.jpg

TAKjJSG.jpg

m8YCmfI.jpg

LmQsPCg.jpg

ZWZTuKj.jpg

5RM6tmY.jpg

fy0jhcR.jpg

Had to be done:

5ANoq0w.jpg

VZUlnuu.jpg

WqWTEZr.jpg

Someone made a MOC out of the 42056 Porsche, namely a Lancia Stratos, including the gearbox without adding any parts.

Reactions: MWF

Have grown my vintage collection a bit and got the 8862 jcb digger i always wanted as a kid. (8868 claw rig is in the mail).

First inspected the box and then proceeded to wash the parts.

1XumvlN.jpg

dCSVvGN.jpg

Repackaged the washed parts and made it look like mint. Have not assembled it yet though :(
Z9yQaM5.jpg

Also bought a b-day gift for my sister, also a vintage set that she had as a child and it got lost and damaged in the "collection" aka boxes of unsorted legos.

UXLUbAH.jpg

uCWepRx.jpg

bcFkBJU.jpg

The vintage cabinet, chief inspector ginger approves:

NgHTdmK.jpg

Last edited: