Signature Requests

Oh man. Thats awesome! Just one thing, on the first one with the centered username, can you black out the convertible top on the Miata? Or do you think that'll take away from the minimalism?

I can do that, don't think it will take anything away from it. I might do a little black highlighting on the others to balance it out though (I had an idea for something on the Mustang but ditched it, time to bring it back :D).

My signature is old, and boring, so throwing some pictures out of my cars, for anyone with actual talent to peek at and see if something seems interesting enough to create something new and shiny for me, it would be greatly appriciated :)

f7k3WiS.jpg

voJ9Ino.jpg

zo1hiS3.jpg

9KnWsV2.jpg

tIFko6Y.jpg

hKduPeY.jpg

I can do that, don't think it will take anything away from it. I might do a little black highlighting on the others to balance it out though (I had an idea for something on the Mustang but ditched it, time to bring it back :D).

Cool. Also I know its exactly as it is in the photo, but the Mustang seems disproportionately small when all the context is removed. Any chance of blowing it up a bit?

Cool. Also I know its exactly as it is in the photo, but the Mustang seems disproportionately small when all the context is removed. Any chance of blowing it up a bit?

Yeah I thought that too, odd ain't it? Will pump it up a bit.

Hemily: Nice photos, I'll see what time I get if nobody else has a go. :)

Edit: CrzRsn, how about this?

CrzRsn_Small.jpg

Last edited:
That looks awesome! Thanks a ton!

EDIT: Must spread rep around.

Last edited:
Got you covered.

that looks great to me! thanks! ^^

No probs, didn't end up how I originally envisioned it, and as these things tend to do it evolved as I tried different ideas and direction but it's growing on me :)

Seeing how its been over a year since I sold the Miata and several months since the Jeep followed, I guess its time my signature goes to the great archive in the cloud. If anyone could throw something together with the Mustang and Fiesta, I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks

Well I was struggling for an idea that I could do quickly but I wanted to do something and there was an idea I just couldn't get away from...

CrzRsn_LimeOrange.jpg

I'm not claiming it's my best work and the colours probably aren't quite right, I'll quite understand if you don't like it or want something altering. :LOL:

:ROFLMAO:

That's awesome!!! Love it!

Glad you like it, it was a roll of the dice. Fun fact: The Mustang started off red and the Fiesta started off green. Much slider twiddling was required to get the colours right...ish.

I couldn't tell they were the wrong colors original..... The colors are that good.

I think I'm going to tweak the signature slightly if thats alright with you. Bring the Fiesta down and the orange text up.

Absolutely, tweak as you wish. I tried it but as you can see there isn't much space for the 'g' in 'orange'. :razz:

Wait... shit.. I didn't even notice that...

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited: