Site Bugs [Not Forum Bugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are html links, you're supposed to wrap the video link in these [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Those are html links, you're supposed to wrap the video link in these [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Um, they ARE all wrapped in Youtube links, why do you think I was reporting this as a bug?
It only seems to happen in that thread even if I reduce the number of videos, perhaps the page has a limit of how many can be displayed in one thread?

Last edited:
Last edited:
never mind..

Last edited:
Nice April 1st joke to put the same avatar to all messages... ;)

my god that is annoying! haha

in the "social groups" I can't seem to click through to the topics.

In the "FG parents" group, there was a reply which I wanted to see, but when I click on it, I get reverted back to the overview of all the Social groups

bug or just me?

in the "social groups" I can't seem to click through to the topics.

In the "FG parents" group, there was a reply which I wanted to see, but when I click on it, I get reverted back to the overview of all the Social groups

bug or just me?
It's a VBSEO bug.. Viper needs to fix it.

Fixed. When I upgraded vBSEO, I didn't edit the new rewrite options (groups, albums, etc.) that were added, so the default options were conflicting with our custom URLs. Everything should be good now.

I'm having trouble changing my avatar. I tried to upload something and after clicking on the "Save Changes" button I get a message that says "Invalid File."

I'm trying to change it to this:

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2009/04/19/kanye.jpg

It's 150x117px and 36kb. Can one of the mods just change it for me instead? (Please? :angel:)

Fixed the issue.. somehow half of imagemagick was installed on the server.

In the episode description for TG Australia Season 2, Episode 1.... there is some wording issues.

Warren and James race Steve race from Melbourne to Portsea in a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 versus watercraft race

Maybe fix it to... Warren and James race Steve from Melbourne to Portsea in a watercraft versus a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

p.s.: I didn't see the actual episode

Last edited:
Is the wiki link disabled? It loops back to the front page when I press the menu bar item or use a previously stored link - using Google Crome - I'll try FF and IE too - hang on, I'll be back.

FF does the same.

and IE I am afraid - at least here - I'm using Vista on a laptop.

Last edited:
They disabled it to reduce strain on the server I think. (Top Gear's popularity does that)

Is the wiki link disabled? It loops back to the front page when I press the menu bar item or use a previously stored link - using Google Crome - I'll try FF and IE too - hang on, I'll be back.

FF does the same.

and IE I am afraid - at least here - I'm using Vista on a laptop.
A result of the switch to nginx. I'll let Quiky know.

Status
Not open for further replies.